Cleric speccing for the future...

H

Hit ^_^

i have this lvl50 cleric specced reju23 enha 9 and smite 48.
and now my question is.
how are you suppose to specc a cleric now when smite is being nerfed?
is there any use of speccing any smite at all when dmg is lowerd by 20% and mezz recast time being 5mins instead of 30secs.
"full" enha seems to be the only option and some in reju.
and if it is how exactly shall i specc it?

R

Rollie

im going 41 reju for the best rez and seconf best heal and 35 enhance for nice group buffs about 3 smite left i think :(

K

knockout

mythic instead of nerfing a class should try to improve the others.

O

old.LandShark

original line there knockout, what exactly do you suppose the effect is?
I mean, nerf to smite is an improvement to all mid and hib classes in the game... Any 'improvement' to other classes is either useless against smite or causes a nerf effect to smiters.... *shrug*

Judas:
43smite,24rejuv, rest enhance, i believe. Not a clue really, but that seems to me to be the obvious one.

A

Ambulance

well my cleric has the 41 rejuv at the moment and to be honest the best spec of that was the last rezz at 40 even though standing around for 12 seconds in RvR is abit long (especially when a pali comes up and does a quick rezz and leaves you banging your head against your shield). The second best heal " Greater Refocilliation 549HP heal " takes too long and uses way to much mana in my opinion, so with items and realm points you can get the lvl 46 baseline heal "Refocillation" to 300hp which suits most occasions and i find is quicker and uses alot less mana. On that last statement id like to know if that is true as i cant find any cast time tables to compare. With respeccing my cleric ill probabally take him down to 40 and then put all into enhance which should give me enough to get the energy/spirit and body resist buffs to a nice lvl.

C

Chenuba

This is how clerics should've been speclined from the start (IMO)

Instead of smite, clerics should've had the option to spec in crush and shield, maybe even 2H crushers.

K

Kcinimodus

Gonna specc my cleric like this at 50:

35 rejuv: gives you 2nd best groupinsta.
40 enhanc: gives you 2nd best dex/qui and resistance buffs.
9 smite: ehm, well, at least you get a short duration ae mezz and some dmg :p.

K

Kagato.

The second best heal " Greater Refocilliation 549HP heal " takes too long and uses way to much mana

Check the rest of the 1.51/1.52 patch notes. The whole healing system is getting overhauled and improved, with the power cost-hit points healed ratio being adjusted so that those who spec in rejuv more get much cheaper heals as they should. Basically using the bigger heals will prove more economical then using the little heals as it is now.

whats more the top line spells, the Greater heals will have the casting times reduced to just a couple of seconds so they can be used effectively in RvR.

Oh yes, and I believe the range is being increased to 2,000.

This is when all the nice full-rej clerics get to point and laugh :D

Go on, you know you want to.

H

Hit ^_^

Chenuba ever heard of a class called friar? :p

A

Ambulance

Wow better range and less mana used for the greater heals :clap:

what happened ? has someone at mythic started playing a cleric ? :D

K

Kagato.

what happened ? has someone at mythic started playing a cleric ?

lol ! :clap:

Who cares so long as I get healed better ! (never leaves home without a full rej cleric heheh).

B

bf_kate

I would suggest some smite. Our mez is in the smite spec line. Even though it is going on a 5 minute timer (sob) you will still want it to be as long as it can be.

I am thinking about

41 Rejuv
31 Enhan
16 (or 18 can't remember atm) Smite

Edit:

I am coming from:
42 Rejuv
32 Smite
11 Enhan

Just in cast anyone cares :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom