Cleric spec

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Hi just wanted to know how a 40 enh 36 reju cleric would work in a rvr grp? i will need to use it as pure BB sometimes so i need semi high enh. :clap:

Jenson

Fledgling Freddie
Its a great spec to be honest, Gives you all you need to heal and rez in groups and still leave you with half decent buffs, Get some stuff with +% to Enhance and that RA (i forget the name) that increases the effect of buffs and you will buff like a true BB anyway:)

Edit Oh my mistake i missread, I thought you meant 40R 36E, Id go that way if i were you.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Don't know anyone with that spec so i can't tell you ^^

Are you going that spec for Yellow dex or Resists??

because if its for the resists your probley find 39 rejuv 37 enhance much more group friendly (or 40 rejuv 36 enhnace if you wanna be cookie cutter :p)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Valgyr said:
Hi just wanted to know how a 40 enh 36 reju cleric would work in a rvr grp? i will need to use it as pure BB sometimes so i need semi high enh. :clap:

36E is enough for a part-time buffbot. With +25% buffitems your con/str buffs will be as good as a professional buffbots. By going to 40E, you only gain the lv40 Dex buff, which isn't worth it, imo. I can buff my dex to 288, and with a buffbot's lv40Dex it's 300.

40R gives you the lv39 spreadheal and the lv40 res. Both are needed in rvr and are not worth exchanging for a dozen dex points.

With 1.69, buffshearing comes in and it's getting mixed reviews from the US. Some like it, some think it's a waste. They can be used as a long-range, low mana cost interrupt spell, which is an obvious advantage for clerics, who've had to rely on smite/stun for interrupts. I'm looking forward to it and might even respec to 44E 30R. That will probably be the next popular spec for part-time buffbots, who like to play their clerics offensively.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
btw
Theres little difference in healing if you spec 44 enhance, at least then i think you get the last body resist and last Int buff

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
41/35 = full res, better greater heal misses 16% energy resist

40/36 = full res, misses bigger greater heal, gets 16% energy resist

36/40 = misses full res (MAJOR problem for RvR), gets cappable yellow dex and 3x 16% resists. If you're running with another high rejuv cleric this spec may work but 2x 100% res is better than 1x 100% 1x 50%, I was it for a long while on Jenkz (post smite nerf) but was really lacking the 100% res, so went 40/36.

Can cure res sick now (if u get ~5sec uninterupted to cast it) so the RS timer isnt much of a big deal, but that 50% res isnt anywhere near as good as the uber-res in an RvR situation.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
16% energy resist is at 37 spec in Enhance ^^

36 = spirit

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to ask, that how good is a 44 smite and a 31 rejuv cleric in rvr groups? And in solo/df funs? -)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
So if i go with the lower enh to be better in rvr grps what artis are a MUST wont get the uber gear etc just whats needed etc to do my part in a rvr grp well enough. as i need to TOA both the sorc and the infi, sorc and cleric is 1st tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom