Cleric Spec

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
I've been leveling my Cleric and am thinking about the spec I should take with him.

Looked at the character builder and came out with 40/36 for Rejuv/Enhance.

Was wondering if this is the sensible option or not. 40 Rejuv gives me a reasonable base to heal from and the last rezz and 36 Enhance gives me average buffs in the world of buffbots and the last Spirit resist.

Opinions welcomed.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
all you need in this patch is 33 rejuv, this will change a bit when 1.81 arives which gives additional rejuv love.

I value the full res and 75% group insta less as the capped ingame spec dex buffs and the better shears and all yellow resists. I have 2 clerics (8L6 and 6L5) both specced 33 rejuv / 42 enhance.

Britin

Fledgling Freddie
I just respecced my BB Cleric to 40 rejuv 36 Enhanc to have a change ~ to be honest it was a waste of 2p, as trying to get random RvR grps has been a non starter. (although thanks to Mauness and Knights of Purity the other night)
At least as a Scout i can rack up some rp's on my own.

:worthy: to all those that decline my 100% ress !

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
I used to be 41r 35e for a long long time thought I would always be that, a friend convinced me that 40e 36r would be better and I have not looked back. I have not noticed the difference in healing ability one little bit.

40e 36r seems to be quite a good spec.

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
Mall said:
I used to be 41r 35e for a long long time thought I would always be that, a friend convinced me that 40e 36r would be better and I have not looked back. I have not noticed the difference in healing ability one little bit.

40e 36r seems to be quite a good spec.

It is, even 42e will do but same as Mall, im 40e 36r since a long time, the most important thing coming with that spec is that u can spec dex yourself, and as you know, your own buffs cant be sheared -> Cleric without dex, do the math.

So unless u're playing a fixed grp with the same duo cleric all the time, its the spec i'd go for.

To all those guys that never get sheared, u rox :)

/hug mall

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Agree with the above, was 41r 35e first (before NF) which had some nice heals but buffshear basically killed that spec as you needed bot dex to cap and thus it can be sheared.
At the moment the only viable RvR specs are 40e 36r or 42e 33r as if you go above 42e you will miss out on some vital spec ST heals and if you go below 40e you will miss out on your capped spec dex.

I went 40e 36r myself as I find the group insta and group heal better use than the capped int buff, but to each his own regarding that choise.

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Britin said:
. (although thanks to Mauness and Knights of Purity the other night) QUOTE]

awww hug's :)

im currently 42rej rest enh, i find the 100% single insta is very handy on them high HP tank's etc, and we have a few bots in the guild so we dont need to rely on my crappy specs ;)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
having capped spec dex and all buffshears is really vital.

on glastonbury i went 42e/33r and the other cleric went 40e/33r/16s. reason for this is that only one cleric needs the red aquity buff, and at times the ae smite will be very useful. cleric has very nice buffshears but when you play an offensive tankgroup, having an ae interrupt is sometimes needed. if you play with a group that mainly consists of mages, you will play very defensive and you can pretty much always use the superiour range clerics get, so there is no need for the aesmite.

after the patches we'll probably go 44e/33r on one cleric and 41r/35e on the other. this is classic though, so we need the cure nearsight bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom