Cleric Spec

Infernus Flammus

Fledgling Freddie
Just Started a Cleric as ive noticed a slight lack of them at lower levels and my question is what would be the best spec, full rejuv with mini in enhance of a mix of both? :clap:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Cookie cutter rejuv cleric spec is 41 rejuv and 35 enhance, I believe. You may also consider getting a little more enhance if you want to prepare for buff shears (and want better energy resist).

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Depends on what you want to do, higher Rej spec will give you the stronger heals/instants and spread heal. However doing nothing but healing is not everyones cup of tea.

Theres no shortage of buff bots about but more enhance is also useful.

Best thing to do is look at the character builder and decide what the highest level of Rej you want is and what you wish to go for, the common stop points are 41, 42, 43,45,46,48 and 50 for the highest various heal's and shouts. Whatever is left over put as much into enhance as it will allow.

Stick

Fledgling Freddie
you guys talking about endgame, i think he is talking about lvling with it. I would keep rej at a ratio off 6-10 and put the rest in enh. You will be able to heal by far good enough, dont need max rej at all as you will be overhealing bigtime then. Decent buffs are very important lvling, they work like "heals" kinda also :p

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
what lvl are u now?
at lvl20 15rej 13enha
lvl25 21rej 13enha
lvl30 24rej 17enha
lvl35 30rej 17enha
lvl40 33rej 22enha
lvl45 40rej 24enha
and at lvl50 41rej 35enha.
this might not be the best way to spec but gives you the instants pretty fast. and the spread heal when your near lvl35 (not uber pve anyway atleast not at low lvl as it takes Loads of power)
this is a pretty balanced spec if you dont have fixed groups in rvr and such.
else u can put a few more points in rej or lots more in enha whit the upcomming buff striping stuff.

Infernus Flammus

Fledgling Freddie
whats this about buff stripping? and my cleric is lvl 20, will be leveling him the old way (ie groups)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
its for rvr. in the enhancement line.
removes buffs from enemies so not important for lvling and only above enha30 i think.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
41r 35e

I wouldn't go below 40rejuv again (been there), simply because of the full res in RVR...fair enough, ML8 perfecter line can cure RS anyway, but the 50% power and full HP is too good to miss. On average I probably res 2 people mid-fight.

Triuns

Fledgling Freddie
i prefer for cleric 41 rej 35 enchants ( my cleric spec) but a bit more in reju are good, but haven´t got decent bufs hehe.

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
have to agree with the others
althought 36rejuv/40enh might be better for a pve cleric

when 1.69arrives and you ding 50, respec to full enhance and go leach buffs from ppl and rebuff in midcombat because rejuv line is redundant with chanters pbaoing like loco and savages quadding like madmen according to GOA
to emphasise this they will give those classes even BOF in frontiers

(PS being sarcastic in last paragraph)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You need one cleric with 37 enh though for the last energy resist.
my spec is 39 R 37E.
yes you loose out on the full rez but that extra 8% energy makes a difference when those hibs start PBing your tanks :)

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
swords said:
You need one cleric with 37 enh though for the last energy resist.
my spec is 39 R 37E.
yes you loose out on the full rez but that extra 8% energy makes a difference when those hibs start PBing your tanks :)
your gimped tho and want to use rebirth hauberk o_O

swords

Can't get enough of FH
nowt wrong with the Rebirth haub!
except no fucker wants to sell me one and i can never get anyone to do 9.4 with me.
and im not gimped either :p

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Cookie cutter rejuv cleric spec is 41 rejuv and 35 enhance, I believe. You may also consider getting a little more enhance if you want to prepare for buff shears (and want better energy resist).

coookie cutter is 40 rejuv 35 ench 9 smite
1.69 im gonna go 40rejuv 36 enhance for single str/con shear

Lireihuan

Fledgling Freddie
Triuns said:
i prefer for cleric 41 rej 35 enchants ( my cleric spec) but a bit more in reju are good, but haven´t got decent bufs hehe.

Uber, which class in albion has enchant and aslo rejuv btw?
i will delete and reroll for damn sure

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
for levelling up I'd say go 50/50 rejuv/enhance till you get enhance to whatever level you want to finish it at (or stop rejuv if you want to go 42e/30sommit rejuv)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not so sure about putting much in enhance while levelling up - every group I've xp'd in, there always seems to be at least one buffbot.

My final spec will be 41 rejuv/35 smite :) Until buffshearing comes in, when I'll change it to something more sensible.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Guess it's time to say goodbye to mr 41 spec heal ;(

Maoni

Fledgling Freddie
im gonna go 48 rejuv and rest in smite with my cleric (Silidor), but thats only because my cleric will be in a fixed gg group and the enhance part is already fixed from another cleric. Hopefully that instant mez will be, at least a little, usefull.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Depends what you want the insta-mez to be useful for.

To mezz another player: dream on. Its a low level spell so resist rate is stupidly high, it doesnt last anything like long enough, and the area is very small.
To mezz a pet for a few seconds to let you cast a heal or two: yeah, occasionally it wont be resisted.

Just dont expect much else youll be disappointed

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Maoni said:
im gonna go 48 rejuv and rest in smite with my cleric (Silidor), but thats only because my cleric will be in a fixed gg group and the enhance part is already fixed from another cleric. Hopefully that instant mez will be, at least a little, usefull.
48rej is Crap. even if it heals for loads it takes toooo much power.
no use having a heal that heals for 1k~ when ppl usualy just need 500-600hp
the rej39 spread heal heals for about 700~ whit some healing effectiveness and thats more then necessary most times.
im currently haveing 45rej and its realy nice whit the more powerfull instants and the 43singel heal.

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm currently 43 rejuv, 31 enhanc and 10 smite. This will give you:

Best single insta.
Great big heal which heals for 600+ hp with healingbonus.
Okish buffs if you have 25% buffing (they really aint too bad then, all blue except for yellow int, good enough for rebuffing after deaths).
Ae smite, which is great to interupt in some situations.

I tried out 48rev/24smite, 40enh/36rej and this one. I like this one the most: the 48 spreadheal is awesome, but takes 25% power (without powerbonus). But when patch 1.69 hits us I might try it again: you can use lower spreadheals aswell then, and safe the big spread when the occasion calls for it. Btw, the 24 smite insta mezz aint that great, even on pets. Don't expect too much of it.

Paternus

Fledgling Freddie
well my favourite spec is and has always been 45 rej 21 enh 21 smite
kept the spec even up to about lvl 20 then i started differentiate
i have never focused on enh!

love my spec, can fight can do uber heals, but i sux at buffing, but hey, a full group in emain today, consists of 16 peeps any way, so no reason to be a buffer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom