cleric spec

F

fl_gorre

the current spec on my cleric is 40enh/36rejuv
the enh is great, gives your grp good resists and buffs and gives yourselve decent buffs for soloing or farming
but most grps allrdy got at least one bufbot backing them up

on the other hand i got this feeling that my rejuv is to low
grphealing for 280
waisting 50%of mana to heal a tank to full hp etc

i was thinking to respec 41rej if i ever get my hands on a respec stone or just in the next patch
mayb even more to 46rej /28enh
for the better grpheal and higher general heals due spec
but i heard many clerics say that 41+rejuv is an overdose, but in the state where our realm is nowadays(each grp mostly having 1 or 2 buffbots backing them up) would it really be such a bad idea?

btw is their anyone activly using heal neediest?
i really dont get why this skill has been added: might as well just click the person in your grpbar+drains loads more mana

A

acei

I have 41rejuv/35enhance/3smite

The level 41 heal is awful i can only do 4 of them and then my power is gone (and i have capped pie and some +power) and sometimes (i have no idea why) they do less than my "middle" heal spell.

Although sometimes it is handy especially when you critical heal with it.

F

- Fedaykin -

IMO Gorre the more rejuv the better for the group, albion needs more rejuv clerics .. basically more clerics in general, especially since nolby pride were running with 3 healers tonight ;( we need counter!

F

fl_gorre

i know fed
but against good mid grps healing is irrelevent
3+zerkers and any alb class eats grass even if you insta/highspecheal them
reaction time+castingtime+LAG is way lower then mid assist madness

vs hibs all you need is purge+grpinsta and then a good grpheal

thing im worried about too is that the heals with high rejuv spec will take to much mana
but never played a high rejuv cleric so id like to listen to some advice/experience

T

tazzke

46 rej 27 enh 8 smite

healbombs...and you will be luved for it...

you got spreadheal now also...very nice...but drains a lot of power...when only 2 or 3 under attack...use single heals

46 single heal...min is 706hp or so with me...without any crit on it...this is like an insta for casters...for uberbuffed/high RR tanks (you know who am i taling about)...3-4 of those will get him from 1% to 100% hp...this spell is caster only for me...most of the time i use the one just below it...gives +500 hp heals...and is less powerhungry one

Of course enh is only 27...but as you said...we got more buffbots in albion than active rvr clerics...so unless they gonna make buffs ranged (like that will ever happen)...you don't really need 35+ enh anyway...

most clerics i know are 41 rej 35 enh
some are 46 rej 27 enh

I was 44 smite before the nerf...and didn't like healing one bit to be honest (always did heal when needed of course...)...when you saw the damage i did with that smite.

After reading some other forums (cleric ones)...and hearing what rej cleric was like to play....it convinced me to go almost full rej...

and i still like it... even if i got 2 other chars i'm playing when needed for the group :)

edit: solo with high rej = not possible...you are 101% groupchar

V

Vorcyn

I'm 43, 32, 6. Don't ask me why, i cant remember.
But there was a good reason in there somewhere :p

A

Apathy

Crit on a spread heal-

caletha1.jpg

a.

E

-Enjoy-

iam 40 enh 36 rej and very happy :p

edit: and yes i use heal neediest sometimes, no los needed:)

O

old.shotgunstow

41 rejuv 30 enhance 18 smite :D

I like being a mixture, and can't stand being 100% groupie.

O

old.Prof

46 rej 27 enh 8 smite

Can't kill a fly and not a hot buffer either, but I can heal like the best :p

High rej heals idd eat away at power like crazy but RAs can help you here : get MCL 2 and RP and you can throw rezzes, spread heals and greater heals around like crazy and without worrying much for power.
One of the major reasons of my "succes" as a cleric (*cough*) is that I simply can keep on going without running oop after 4-5 heals :p

Personally I would stick at 41 rej, though 46 grants you a higher group heal (which you'll never use though), 100 % insta heals and a higher version of the severely underestimated and underused Major Heal - at +43 spec it's easely your most economical heal so you'll be using it often.

One last point : high rejuv is really a RvR spec, it's very usefull for RvR, but rather pointless in PvE ...

K

K0nah

39/40 or 41rej. any of those will do, the full rez is only _really_ useful for in-battle rezzes the rest of time its fluff, so if u aint gonna rez in battle dont bother getting it imo ;)

likewise the 41spec heal, mana eater u wont use often but nice to know its there i guess. spreadheal rox :D

I

infernalwrath

my own cleric spec problem

The cleric spec is a problem i had for a long time and still have since i am lvling a cleric. Most cleric go for 41/35. I have played a friend cleric on rvr with 40 e 36 r and it was very nice. I used the lvl 33 spec heal as my primary heal and the spread heal when i needed to heal alot of ppl at hte same time. the lvl 33 heal is slow 3.25sec but is has the same mana useage with the best base line and heal 150 more hp. I dont know if the lvl 43 heal of the same line worth specing. About the enchance problem i am going for the dex buff i beleve that dex is the most important thing in healing cause fast heals are needed i still cant understand how cleric play without having both dex on them ... they need 5 sec to cast a danm speard heal. Anyways with 40 e and +10 dex when i started i will have 270 dex when i hit 50 so i wll have decent casting speed

i will go 36 r 40 e or 32 e 43 r with my cleric. I wonna test the lvl 43 heal if i hit 50 before the next patch so i will have a respec :)

i hope i helped more than telling my own problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom