cleric realm points

J

joe4761

hi i have just finished bg1 and would like to know where to put my 4 points ,what to put them in to im a lvl 24 rejuv cleric thanks

E

Exinferis

would suggest getting mcl1(3points) first :)

30% extra power each 5 min, not usuable in combat

O

old.Ramas

Get mcl (as suggested above).

Then save your next 10 points for BoF. BoF effectively gives your levelling group one free bad pull every 30 minutes.

J

jetsetminer

Yeah, have to agree with MCL then BoF.

I reciently used up my realm respec to get BoF and despite a lot of people not liking it - it rocks! the amount of pounding you group can take with BoF up and running is insane (well ok, not insane just 50% more ;) )

I would get mcl then keep saving for all the "big" realm abilities that you want up front, I'm busy saving for purge now, and probably the spread heal RA.

As you get higher realm rank there is longer and longer between getting the valued realm skill points, get the expensive ones first when it's easy, spend on the cheap ones when the points a rare.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by jetsetminer
I reciently used up my realm respec to get BoF and despite a lot of people not liking it

Who doesn't like it? It's one of the best class-specific special RA's imo. Life saver against mid's, especially organised 1fg vs 1fg fights against high RR players, eg NP.

My RA's:

BoF
Purge
MCL2
Raging Power
Aug Acuity 2
MoHealing 2
Wild Healing 1

Getting some serenity next, then another one to wild healing I think. Decided an extra 20 points over what I have for MoC wasn't really worth it.

W

wichtel

I suggest the other way, buy the passive RA's first together with MCL, like Auc, wild healing, master of healing, serenity ... whatever.
They help alot while still leveling, BoF is only once in 30 minutes, e.g. Serenity is active all the time.
When you get 45+ you should have 10-20 skill points from RR. Then respec to get BoF and plan ahead, like get MCL I, then MoC, then Purge, or go for Raging Power... (Or MoA for a buffbot :( )

W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom