Cleric RA's

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Would anyone recommend PR?

atm i got mcl2, RP2, DI2, purge 1 (gonna take this up to lvl 2)

But then i'm wondering between MoC and PR

Any ideas?

Methos

Loyal Freddie
For now switch to MCL1 and Purge2.

Clerics have to have a purge without a lame 5 sec counter.

mcl >>>>>>> rp, drop it to lvl1.

just done so on my cleric, at rr8l5 i had:
dex5, mcl2, rp2, pr1, purge1

now at 8l5 (nearly 8l6) i just respecced to:
dex4, moh3, mcl2, rp1, pr1, purge2, di1 (and will be gettin wh1 in 18k rps :m00: ), did a few tests and tbh i love this spec, moh3 is really nice with 25% healing and relics. healed myself for 450 + with refocilation :eek6: ... and with lvl 32 heal 816, and tried spread yet but would be guessin with the lvl 30 one im lookin @ bout 600 - 700 per cast

Poe

Fledgling Freddie
I am testing out some combination of RAs and have PR3 atm. VERY nice in caster groups but a bit expensive, not sure I will be keeping it at 3.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Methos said:
For now switch to MCL1 and Purge2.

Clerics have to have a purge without a lame 5 sec counter.

that's what DI is for :)

MCL1 is terrible, MCL2 is essential :)
RP1 is a waste of time - RP2 could be useful though.

PR is nice when you're interrupted but it's a naff ress at low levels, moc will let you ress people with 100% but it costs power and your heals will be butchered for 30s or so.

I'd probably go for PR first myself (well actually no I'd go for adrenaline rush but I am odd - maced someone to death yesterday though - rah!)

(at 4l9 I've got DI2 MCL2 AR1 Focus2)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh Kerith my heals are already very big since i'm 45 rejuv... and got the 25% healing bonus.

Tbh i love mcl2, mcl1 is too crap. I tried that at first but no thank you, seems a waste of 5 points - at least mcl2 has a decent amount of power.

Purge 2 is indeed a need, like i said i had it but i respecced yesterday to test PR before the respecs wear out today (tomorrow?) but i am certainly gonna keep it level 2.

As i'm 6L5 i'm keeping my power ra's as they are and purge2 it's just i haven't made my mind yet about PR or Moc for the left over points i have.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Aadia said:
As i'm 6L5 i'm keeping my power ra's as they are and purge2 it's just i haven't made my mind yet about PR or Moc for the left over points i have.

would recommend PR - cheap ress for when you're oop or interrupted. MoC+RP+100% would be nice but you'll be healing at 25% for the duration (and it still has ress sickness) - if you had more enhance you could buff shear whilst MoC is running but I think given your spec PR is a better buy.

MoC3 would be good for healing whilst interrupted :) but that's pricey.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Aadia said:

hmm
di2 = 15
mcl2 = 15
rp2 =15
purge 1 =5

that's 50 points already, only leaves you 5 points for either pr or moc or saving up for purge 2, no?

Kcinimodus

Fledgling Freddie
I currently got (at 7L4 but with 3 points spare):

DI2, Purge2, MCL2, aug dex 3, PR1 and LW1.

Imo Purge 2 is a must, as is MCL2 and aug dex 3. I'll be getting aug dex 4 at rr8. DI is like a moc: you can heal while you're interupted :p. PR1 is great to insta rez a tank (throw a heal on them, they use end pot, and they're ready to go again without rs). It's also very nice to have it when you're low on power. I tried PR2 and I don't think it's worth the 10 extra points below rr11. I tried PR3 on Gorre, and allthough it's nice, 30 points is alot for a rez every 5 minutes...

I also tried moc3 last week, and allthough it's very nice (30 sec duration, 10 min usable), you definatly need RP2 too. I don't think it's smart to get moc1 as a cleric: you'll gimp yourself for 30 seconds. Some say it's better to heal less than not at all: I don't think the largest heal (935hp for me with 24% healing) doing a 2xx heal and using 20% power will keep anyone alive :p. I gues it's fine for our counterparts in mid and hib, they got 2 or more healingbuddies in the group most of the time, and they can use moc to interupt/rez/buff.

RP1 really isn't worth the points, RP2 is nice but a bit expensive. Just bring alot of powerpots to rvr and time your mcl right and you should be fine powerwise.

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
hmm
di2 = 15
mcl2 = 15
rp2 =15
purge 1 =5

that's 50 points already, only leaves you 5 points for either pr or moc or saving up for purge 2, no?

errr yeah... saving up for purge2 again but just wanted to know if moc and pr were interesting after having that :)
but i must agree with kcini there... last night i tested PR1 in rvr and it gets them up, use a heal and let them either use a power or an endpot and they're away...

shame i can't test moc before wednesday :s

ShivaW

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
hmm
di2 = 15
mcl2 = 15
rp2 =15
purge 1 =5

di 1 is already nice to have 1000 battery heal, cast 10 point more to have 2000 more, I think is could be good to save theres point and get purge 2 or more dex :p

purge 1 need 5 sec to use, and in theres 5 sec enemy can kill more then 1 mate of you group

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Choices, choices. :( At 5L4 I have LW1, MCL2, PR1, WH1, DI1 and Purge 2 with 2 points spare (oh and the UBAR Sputin's Legacy!). Getting AugDex whenever I can, and DI2 is looking really attractive. Power is another major issue, but I don't see how I can fit in all my RAs now.

NF has certainly made life as a primary healer more difficult; at 5L4 in Old Frontiers, I would more or less have been "done" with LW1, PR, RP, MCL2, and Purge, needing only to get MoC at 7L8. After that, I could load up on passives. Now, I'm never going to be finished with actives. :mad:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm another question... for example DI3: is it really worth spending another 15 points to get that or just leave it with DI2?

In fact.. is anything worth it to spend alot of points on and take it to lvl 3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom