Cleric Q's

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Well with the ToA changes I just read today Im really glad Mythic has finally found some sense. Anyway Im thinking of comming back because TOA is now not the powergamer love it was (still is a bit though :E). Anyway I want to roll a rejuv/enh or rejuv/smite cleric, depending on whats needed more in groups (pbae mezz or resist buffs, well obviously resist buffs but if most clerics around these days are allready rejuv/enh then smite would be a better secondary line, no?).

Anyway being so annoyed with ToA, I never bothered to read up on the artifacts and Master levels as they simply seemed way to overpowered. What would a cleric need to be effiecient in RvR, what Masterlevel path and level? What attributes from artifacts, i.e. casting speed ect...

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
perfector ML path (not sure to what level though... up to you I guess, font of power and the heal regen fields are very nice, as is the group cure disease)

artifact wise i dont know exactly, egg of youth appears to be popular

now theres only 10% bonuses from ToA items im not sure if some of them are worth it... but:

- cast speed
- heal effectiveness
- buff effectiveness (if not running with botted group this should help)
- power%
- increases to hit/con/dex caps i would guess are nice if you can fit them into your template

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
enhance over smite, unless you plan to group with people that have 3 buffbots for the group. Perfecter ML9 tbh , cast speed, power percentage and healing power are also useful, can prolly get away with lower enhance/more smite if you've got capped + buffing also, but I wouldn't advise it ;o

Since jenkz mentioned artifacts.. egg of youth isn't bad, but only for the high level charges really. a healers embrace is good too, same as ceremonial bracer, phoebus harp necklace and so on ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom