Cleric/Paladin 40 Epic - Anyone done since Cats ?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I'm trying to find Archdruid Cadwallen in Keltoi Fogou. I know where he used to spawn (ant room), and that you used to kill Meurig to get him to spawn.

However, Meurig is no longer in the ant room, and I've tried killing him, everything in his room, everything in the ant room, and run around the whole of Keltoi, killing all the named. Not found him. I even tried the instance in the ant room, but as I wasn't getting the buildup of magic messages, I presumed that was wrong.

Anyone know how I find him now ?

Thanks for any help.
Kenelm

Crookshanks

Fledgling Freddie
I havn't tried since Catacombs - however warcry has the following to say on the matter:

--When you get to Keltio Fogou, you want the room with the ants, it's to the right as you enter, towards the back, there are crypts on either side of this room, and a cave in the far back right of it. DO NOT kill stuff to get the ArchDruid to spawn! Let the room get to full spawn, after about 3 mins they summon the ArchDruid. You will waste a ton of time trying to get him to spawn by killing everything. If there is a group there, you will need to get them to stop pulling to allow the room to get a full spawn.

(from http://daoc.warcry.com/index.php/content/quests/display_spoilquest.php?id=424 )

So it might be worth trying waiting for a little bit - just a thought?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
The stuff that used to spawn in there does no longer, and there was a full spawn when I arrived.

Thanks, though.

Kenelm

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I think it's actually the 30 epic, and the answer is :

Be patient, Padawan, and wait in the Ant room. If you wait long enough, he will appear.

Kenelm

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
do you have the knife on you.. else it wont spawn :p iirc :eek: did it years ago :E

edit : NM that.. you get the knife from killing it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom