Cleric Looking For Guild

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone, I'm about to migrate from Mid/Pryd, and after some arguing with all my friends, I figured that Albion is the most tempting realm to play

Now, playing solo ain't alot of fun, escpecially a healing class :) Therefore I'm now looking for a guild that is a sort of all-around one, you know, sometimes RvR, sometimes farming or helping another guildie out with some quest/arti.
You get the point, right? So now I'm wondering if there's any guild that could use a Cleric (which is going to be my main on Excal) and perhaps even got some alts around 20 for some fun in Thidranki. :worthy:

Im hoping u out there are willing to accept me, a humble healer from pryd :clap:
Please reply to this post if u are ;)

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
If you speak dutch, Flemish Lions is the place to be ;)

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
If you have no problem speaking english in GU you welcome to contact Avengers of Pendragon Officer for Public Relations & Recruiting Jolo, or any other Member of my Guild to get directed to him.

Faya

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:
If you have no problem speaking english in GU you welcome to contact Avengers of Pendragon Officer for Public Relations & Recruiting Jolo, or any other Member of my Guild to get directed to him.

Faya

Thanks for the kind words, sounds superb :) How would u suggest the best way to contact him? :clap:

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Guards of avalon may also be interested in your services if you would like to contact one of the guild members they will redirect you to who you would need to speak with.

Also you may want to take a look at our forum page at www.guardsofavalon.com hope this is of some help to you m8.

p.s welcome to Alb :)

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
Gosh, Im so glad there actually were some! :D Now you even brought up a choice, an here I am, having no clue what to do :eek7:

The Cleric's name ingame is Nuge, so don't be too confused if u should happen to recieve a PM from him :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
now we got one confused cleric :drink:

edit: gl with guild :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
now we got one confused cleric :drink:

Most clerics are confused..

He's my group mate sure so I should heal him yeah?
But if I leech rp's with smite now, he'll be worth rezz rp's in a minute! :drink:

edit: my latest cleric spec indicates I picked option 2.

Good luck finding a guild!

zeusmdk

Fledgling Freddie
GnD always happy to have new member take a look at us on the guild web site
here

cheers :cheers:

Arabnisse

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I'm now a proud member of Guardians Of Avalon :) We'll see how long I'll last here! :) Thx for all replies to this thread tho, and hope to see you around sooner or later all1 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom