Cleric epic armor?

B

baphomet

I just had a browse for a pic of what the CLeric epic armor looks like as I'm working hard towards getting it.

And lo and behold.
cleric.jpg

It looks like a set of Epic Pyjamas..

Hmmm...Gonna get it anyway, but I think I'll pay more attention to getting my crafted chain sorted out.

BTW, here's an interesting site with a lot of interesting DAOC links. (it's for US based DAOC, but a lot of theinformation is still relevent.
http://www.absqueveritas.com/daoc/links.html

A

acei

It looks good when dyed black, makes you look like a merc if you stick your hammer in your backpack instead of by your side, also fools alot of middies :)

V

Vorcyn

Looks slightly better dyed ;)

Plus, iirc, it hides the kilt which is always a good thing. (If you're a highlander that is)

F

Flimgoblin

nah the kilt sits over it so you lose the 'dress' part...

you just have the apron atop the kilt.

O

old.Ashgen

Yes ...

Died any colour helps ... mine is yucky orange to match the FC cloaks ... looks a lot better.

Although the black Merc "look a like" seems a good plan, I may not perish in mille seconds then ... just seconds!

:clap:

Any Alcs there who can make me a few pots of black enamel?

Regards

Ash

E

Eggy

TBH, that picture is an avalonian cleric (ugly and crap), he has his torch on, is undied and that cloak is sooo last season.

Loved my epic armour when dyed black, guess that's why I sold it for a plat to buy 4 procs ;)

E

-Enjoy-

Originally posted by Eggy
TBH, that picture is an avalonian cleric (ugly and crap), he has his torch on, is undied and that cloak is sooo last season.

Loved my epic armour when dyed black, guess that's why I sold it for a plat to buy 4 procs ;)

its a briton :p

O

old.LandShark

It looks like chain with a surcoat. If your pyjamas look like chain with a surcoat with a golden grail embossed upon, I suggest your parents abused you as a child.

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.LandShark
It looks like chain with a surcoat. If your pyjamas look like chain with a surcoat with a golden grail embossed upon, I suggest your parents abused you as a child.

Chain with a surcoat does not look like that unless you get your Medieval fashion designs from old 60's Ivanhoe episodes.

K

Kagato.

Good thing about cleric epic armour is that its all pretty high utility, only the chest and boots are poor, so if your looking for a budget SC Template keep all the other parts and just replace the chest and boots and you can still easily cap all your key stats/resistances and have some nice skill boosts.

This kinda makes up a little for the expensive costs of player made chain armour.

V

Vorcyn

Exactly what i done, and considering the effective af of 99% af 102 is equal to that of 100% af 100, i cant see the reason for replacing it all, unless you want to max out str and qui etc

E

-Enjoy-

Originally posted by baphomet
Chain with a surcoat does not look like that unless you get your Medieval fashion designs from old 60's Ivanhoe episodes.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom