Cleric Active RA's

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Probably not the best board to ask on if I want constructive opinions, but I'll ask anyway:

What Active RA's do you consider the most important/necessary for a cleric?

Myself: DI2, Purge1, MCL2, thinking of getting MoC2 (would get MoH4 with this) or BoF2/3 next.

Also, does WH work with spread?

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
well i've just had a look at RA config
and spent points in what you stated Di , MCL , MoC etc

put all point up to RR12 and the overall result was...

mastery of healing - 4
purge - 3
divine intervention - 2
mastery of concentration - 2
mcl - 2
barrier of fortitude - 2

which is nice for activated ra, not sure about purge 3 tbh as i don't play a cleric but it is nice to get cancel negative effects every 5min imo.
but if you want to drop purge from 3 to 1 and boost something else then you can always do it that.

mirieth!

Banned
you both failed to mention pr :eek2:

(either that or i'm blind)

edit: also, i think moc is a waste of time on a cleric, would much prefer bof/pr.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
It's a waste as soon as I have someone consistently peel Theurgist pets off me - yes, I know I shouldn't base my RA's off other people's shortcomings, but I have to. It's especially annoying when you lose a fight and know you could have won if you had a specific RA up. I'd get either MoC2+MoH4 or PR1+BoF3.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
i have (in order of when to get it, more or less)

MCL2
PR1
DI2
BOF3 (7L5)
Purge
Wild Healing 1
Long wind 1
Etheral bond 1 (8L3)

just took some fluff till i can affort MoC3, will dump purge for it

BoF is very nice but you need level 3 of it to be really nice

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Bah dont get moc3, its useless for me to pet you then :<

(however moc3 = 30 secs and pet is 75 secs muhaharh)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
don't get mastery of healing imo. At least for me as a healer it is totally waste of points compaired to Wild healing and other sweet stuff llike PR you don't say anything about. I had MoC2 for a while just to try it and it was a let down imo.

MCL2
PR3
Purge1
WH1
LW1
DI2 and some other shit I don't remember atm.

Aye Aug Dex3 atm aswell bet I got more but no daoc atm so can't check

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
in a fully setup grp people de-mezz healers straight away, ofc so they can heal.. but if u want purge then go for it

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
i'm goin DI2, PR2, MCL2 and purge2... and before this crap u need aug dex 3... if I rise 2 higher rr than this im just gonna waste the arpee points in moh and wh :m00:

EDIT: i'm rr5L2 atm and I got Purge2, MCL2 and aug dex 3.. so u will need 6L5 for DI2, 8L0 for PR2 and then all above is 2 increase aug dex or WH / MoH... 2 get anything else is just a waste of arpees... BoF really really sucks and wont effect the outcome of a fight anyways and moc isnt really usefull seeing how u'll waste ur entire mana bar on crap spreadheals :p also, u might get RP if u get rr9-rr10 but getting that is just silly OPed and if u do ill worship u until u DAAAAJIE!

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
Im not cleric, but i think that mastery of healing is a total waste of points, with a yellow spread u heal about 750 hits and 800+ if u have a relic. purge 2 is other waste of points, purge 1 or purge 3. pr is nice ra and bof 3 is nice ra too :p
my ra´s as healer is: aug dex 3, lw 1, mcl 2, pr 1, moc 1, purge 1, bof 3 and 6points free.

Alekina

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Well I only use blue spread because the yellow is not worth it tbh, and it heals for 6XX (with MoH). The idea in getting MoC2+MoH4 instead of MoC3, is that your heals will be average when moc'd, but you will have the full effectiveness of MoH4 when you aren't moc'd. I also don't see the point in purge2, purge1 works just fine, I'll probably get PR1 next and go from there. I also prefer consistently better heals to random chances to crit with heals, gives me a better overview. If I get petspammed in the next few days and noone peels them, I'm getting moc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom