CLE CM New stock due

E

Eof

Although Christmas is always a busy time this has not deterred the hard-wroking members of Canus Lupus Erectus from doing their best to provide Albion with those items it desires most. Our conscientious crafters, Shylia and Konitza, are working hard to provide all the armour you require. Our rates are highly competitive on level 51 items.

99% cloth – Helm 65g, vest 105g, arms 45g, gloves 25g, boots 25g, legs 65g, robes 125g (in stock price)
99% leather – Helm 120g, vest 195g, arms 80g, gloves 40g, boots 40g, legs 120g, robes 150g (in stock price)
99% chain – Helm 500g, vest 1.3p, arms 400g, gloves 150g, boots 150g, legs 500g, (in stock price - currently sold out sorry)
99% plate – Helm 500g, vest 1.3p, arms 400g, gloves 150g, boots 150g, legs 500g, (in stock price - limited availability)

When placing an order the first try will have a 20% charge on material cost and each subsequent retry is offered at material cost +10%. Our service is available for lower level orders at the same mark-up.

Armour inners for other quality crafters will be available at a charge of materials + 10%

Current MP stock. Cloth legs 550g, cloth boots 250g, cloth gloves, 250g, leather boots 350g, leather gloves 350g, leather sleeves 750g, leather legs 1.1p, leather helm 1.1p – level 51.

During recent days our most fearless item locator, Eoforwic, and his experienced and efficient team have been searchign for items that you want from Sidi, the Dales of Devwy, Dartmoor, Llyn Barfog and throughout the known realms. Our current stock includes:

Shadowed Fatebinder Boots (necro) - hits 48 dex 18 int 24 con 21 dd proc (3p)
Shadowed Fatebinder Boots (necro) - hits 48 dex 18 int 24 con 21 dd proc (3p)
Turquoise Weapon Enamel (1p)
Sanguine Bowyers Boots (scout) - hits 40 heat 9% cold 9% energy 7% dd proc (3p)
Sanguine Bowyers Boots (scout) - hits 40 heat 9% cold 9% energy 7% dd proc (3p)
Blood Spire Belt - power 14 piety 27 (1p)
Livid Deciever's Boots (merc) - Parry 3 DW 3 slash 10% thrust 8% dd proc (3.5p)
Sanguine Silk Boots (wiz) - Hits 48 Dex 18 Int 24 Con 21 dd proc (3.5p) Staff of Matter and Body (sorc/caba) - Int 33 Power 13 matter/body 50 lvls 10 dd charges (6p)
Crescent pick 2h thruster - Thrust 3pts 2h 6 pts Dex 30 DOT proc
(4p)
Sanguine Bowyer's Sleeves (scout) - Slash 3pts Thrust 3 pts Str 27 Dex 21 DD proc (5p)
Staff of Wind and Ice (wiz/theurg) - Power 13 Int 33 ice/air 50 lvls dd proc (6p)
Livid Deceiver's Crown (merc) - Crush 3 pts Matter 9% Body 9% Spirit 7% dd proc (6p)
Cobalt Weapon Enamel (1p)
Sacristan Belt - Str 30 Con 30 Xbow 3 Shield 3 3 charges melee health buffer (2p)
Sacristan Coward's Belt - Dex 30 Quick 30 Stealth 3 Envenom 3 3 charges melee health buffer (5p) SOLD
Cobalt Small Kite Shield (scout/minstrel) - Shield 6pts Stealth 3pts Str 15 Crush 6% dd proc. Funky teardrop shape (4 offers received at 9p, on cm for 10p)

Miscellaneous
MP Jambiya - 100% dur/con sc'd with crush 9% slash 9% matter 7% energy 5% dot proc. (1.5p)
Shimmering featherlight granite axe - Dm slash glowy 200g
Knuckle Basher - Dales glowy friar staff 200g
Lvl 35 crafted staff 99% con/dur int 19 con 19 dex 16 35 lvls earth focus - 35g
Mouldering Staff - Wiz/theurg. LB epic drop green staff/gold glow. Power 8 hits 18 slash 8%. 50 lvls Fire Magic. 400g
Bloodied Halberd - LB epic drop slash polearm. 150g
Tuskers Old Wound - OTD with proc 150g
Mordacious Xbow - LB epic drop 120g
Royal Scepter - LB epic drop crush polearm 100g
ROGs
Bracer Dex 18 Instruments 5 Matter 5% Hits 16 quality 90% - 150g
Cloak Int 24 Con 19 Hits 18 Thrust 7% quality 92% - 150g
And many more

If you wish to know more about these items or make an offer before they reach our CM please send a personal message to a guild member.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest and custom over the past year and wish you a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

F

Flimgoblin

hmm might have to pilfer the guild fund ;) lots of nice merc armour.

What's with the sanguine and blood spire belts? they seem really quite god awful...

do they have charges or anything?

or are they just suffering from the "14 power is 28 utility in theory, 0 in practice"?

still they're only 46 util even including the power...

E

Eof

The belts really are that lame. Still if they dont sell I can keep them on the CM and always advertise Sidi stuff available ;)

E

Eof

Damnit I am sure someone bought that sanguine belt just so I cant advertise Sidi stuff when everything else sells :)

E

Eof

Only MP cloth legs in stock atm :( Another day of crafting for me it seems.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Eof
99% chain – Helm 500g, vest 1.3p, arms 400g, gloves 150g, boots 150g, legs 500g, (in stock price - limited availabilty)
99% plate – Helm 500g, vest 1.3p, arms 400g, gloves 150g, boots 150g, legs 500g, (in stock price - limited availability)

Just thought i'd point it out in case your crafter doesn't know, chain and plate aren't the same price to make items. And some of those items are rip-off whereas some are under cost price :) Whacko pricing m8

E

Eof

They are the prices Konitza set and she is happy with the profit, she also prefers to just have flat armour rates for plate/chain rather than varying them and that is her choice, I believe her prices reflect a balance between the varying costs. Almost all 99% stock is from attempts at MP for guild members so it works out better than selling back to merchant, this is also reflected by the fact that there is limited availability on these items. As for rip off prices even though some is over the 20% markup-first try, 10% per retry advertised price it still is on the whole cheaper than on most CMs, for example plate boots/gloves I havent seen lower and are often 170-200-250g but the retry 5 times and 20/10% markup I advertise here would be 131g if an order was placed and they were made in 6 tries. Hauberks are also over this price but again at 1.3p are still coming in cheaper than many crafters. None are under cost price, the closest is chain gloves/boots which with our markup would come out at 149g 59s 8c with 6 tries. Working alongisde a lgm tailor ofc she doesnt have to pay any mark-up on inners but with other ppl charging over 200g more for helm and legs, 100g more for gloves and boots, 75g+ more for sleeves and then 100g less for hauberk on chain for example I think her prices are quite competitive and enable us to make enough of a profit to be happy.

The management hopes this helps to explain some of our pricing policies and the decisions of our crafters with the prices they set. We hope that you, as well as many other of our valued customers, will visit us again.

:)

E

Eof

You know you want to visit really :)

How can you resist sets of 99% cloth from 330g or leather from 595g

Users who are viewing this thread