classic :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
italy celebrate scoring in the last few minutes of the game thinking they are through just then they hear the swedes and denmark drew 2 all on final whistle, crushing hahahahaha :)

Erinnizz

Fledgling Freddie
In this occasion i just want to say GO SCANDINAVIA!!!! :clap:

In yer face italy!!! :kissit:

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
I'm all but convinced that it was fixed. Still funny though. :D

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
i made a point of going out to watch that game when i saw draw.. stuff portugal v spain.. that was the cruncher

now i live in UK and saw england hammer croatia yesterday (dinged 30 irl same day btw.. omg.. feel old.. but good good day)

but.. peeps have metioned betting scams involving a 2-2 draw.. FUCK THAT!!

denmark and sweden may be close.. but when it comes to football.. come on.. they wanna beat each other!!! i know that and so does every other person who plays this game who aint from either of those countries.

grats to both denmark and sweden imo!! great game :))

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
god im happy italy got kicked out :) disgraceful bunch of animals t.t

Olgaline

FH is my second home
i must admit i enjoyed that.
after all the italian paranoia i really hoped it would end 2-2,
and the fact that denmark held the lead both at 1-0 and 2-1 saved my poor thumper a couple of years, ;)

any gogo denamark, gogo sweden, & see you in the final ya lousy drunken swedes.. :p have a "guld øl" on me \0/
:cheers:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Uber game. Im from Denmark, but I havent laughed as much as when Sweden scored the goal to 2-2.
/dismiss Italy :clap:

And the penalty Sweden got?? Right :rolleyes: Thomas Sørensen went for the ball and pulled his arms to his body when he realiced he couldn't get the ball.
But I guess its ok to kick the goal keeper in the face :twak:

PS. No spell check today. Im drunk :cheers:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
if it wasn't for the italians like totti disgracing themselves i would almost have felt sorry for italy tonight.... almost

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
And the penalty Sweden got?? Right :rolleyes: Thomas Sørensen went for the ball and pulled his arms to his body when he realiced he couldn't get the ball.

aye... after watching the replay I can say it shouldnt have been a penalty. they got it a bit cheap.

lol @ dem .it bois saying it was fixed. someone saying that was a fixed game obviously know jack shit about football.

Pippic

Fledgling Freddie
im glad the arrogant fucks got pwned (thats italy btw :p)

go scandinavia!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I usually cheer for Denmark (ofc, since im a dane) and Italy. But the Italians has just disapointed me the last few days, not so much in a football sense, but the fact that; they were crying like a spoiled 7 year old at how unfair everything is: OMG if we dont go through.. it's cheating!!!!

Totti; i want 31 mill since the papers hurt my feelings after i spat a guy in the face /cry
Vieri: I am 100% more man than you guys /throws long hair over shoulder and walks out.
Random gimp: it was obvious the game was fixed, the players deffo wont get an oscar for the acting joy when scoring!

The only thing fixed about this game was that penalty :p too cheap imo.
but ofc the reff, Fifa, Denmark and Sweden has been planning to eliminate italy ever since the groups were made.
Dudes :p you guys nearly failed against the bulgs.. not quarterfinal material this year. Deal with it!!

IMO listen to the only smart italian magazines saying: Don't find excuses for you guys sucking this year.
Hold your heads up high, take responsability, come back in 2 years and show us you are good enough.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
/ps
anyone, ANYONE. thinking and/or saying that the game looked suspicious is, and i dont say this often; retarded, drooling, pygme-nobrained-assmonkeys.
that was as fair as a game gets. i suppose the near misses and split second saves was all part of the plan?! and yes the last min was strange.. but can you blame the swedes for pulling 5 guys down in the defence and not trying to play which obviously would have resulted in the danes getting the ball :p and maybe sending sweden home.. can you blame our lone striker for not trying to get the ball from 5 peeps with all the time in the world?
anyone who saw that game could see that both teams fought hard for it, anyone saying it looked fixed is obviously the footie fan equivalent of Vanilla Ice.

tedStar

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
god im happy italy got kicked out :) disgraceful bunch of animals t.t

italian soccer players are funny to watch....

so much passion in their game....

yeah right what a load of shit, they bitch and whine like women :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom