classic

bottler

Fledgling Freddie
anyone got any info about the release of the classic servers?

GoA didt write anything about in the friday new :mad:

sav

Fledgling Freddie
a gm wrote one week ago in german board something about 3rd november week but its just a appreciation :(

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
I have haeard alot of people saying it is comming in november

Anduril

Fledgling Freddie
Might be around Christmas, with all the problems on Cluster atm :mad:

Jeros

Part of the furniture
If only the classic servers were more like me then they would come pretty much instantly

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:
If only the classic servers were more like me then they would come pretty much instantly
:eek7: :eek6: :eek2: :puke:

now i feel ickel

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
will be funny to see how on the forst days the servers whill crushh under the number of players to try and get in. and after a 4-5 months how they are 300+ per server :D

thats whats happening on US atm. ppl are going back to theyr servers that they played before

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kaun_IA said:
will be funny to see how on the forst days the servers whill crushh under the number of players to try and get in. and after a 4-5 months how they are 300+ per server :D

thats whats happening on US atm. ppl are going back to theyr servers that they played before

Since when? xD
Gareth has 2500+ players online primetime, Lamorak has ~2000 afaik also so ^^
Some people will go back to their old servers sure but they are hardly dying out :p

Isunder

Fledgling Freddie
For myself I would hope that classic is one of the lower items on the GOA to do list of priorities. Pryden item restorations still to be completed, we haven't had patch 1.79(updated epic quests and armour!) let alone 1.80(Darkness Rising), XML is still broken, and I don't plan on rolling on classic :p

Although it was surprising to see cluster before the Pryd item restorations and classic may help disenfranchised Prydwen players who could start afresh with everyone else, so who knows...

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
the sooner the better tbh, wanna roll another char but am i f00k spending months with the ToA shite which i need to do for any chance in rvr atm :/

classic = L50 + SC, & pretty much sorted for rvr.. ye ye "ya need DS gear" the difference between chars atm between a ToA'd/ML'd one & one that aint ToA'd/ML'd is about 2-3 months (if u starting from scratch for a good template) & "bollox" in terms of balance ^^

Difference between a char thats got DS gear & one that aint is fk all compared to how it is now.... I just hope classic is released b4 DnL is released..DnL = /del daoc ^^

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Jeros said:

its called premature

sorry i coudlnt resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom