classic server

Status
Not open for further replies.

noc

Fledgling Freddie
i think the new classic server sucks tbh no /level this is so anoying you take about 2 hours ( over igzajerating) getting level 5... well it takes long and then u have no armour no decent items or any thing i dont like it atm it may get better im not sayin it wont just i dislike it atm and there is 3000 palyers online at 10pm gmt, servers laggy i just think excall will go down many players so the peps that still wnat to play it will have to leave because there is only like 10 left.

thanks for ur time ::eek6: :eek6: :eek2: :puke:

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
omg omg omg i agree, close down the classic server :eek: :eek:

im getting so tired of these classic threads.
Its there now leave it alone :twak:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Its fun to lvl with no sct armor or uber items ;) its just like old times... :cheers:

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Its fun to lvl with no sct armor or uber items ;) its just like old times... :cheers:

Lvling in catacombs (instants) has nothing to do with old times.

Gobbo's in Lyoness, now c thats oldschool :cheers:

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:

i have to agree with this wise sage of a person :worthy:

its good fun like it shud b

so wot if u not got gd armour.. so wot if theres no /level??

doesnt any1 remember starting the game and having fun getting that very first char to level 50?? can no1 remember wot it is like to get a char to level 50 with out a PL???

guess not.. i say COME ON THE CLASSIC SERVER TBTFH!!!

at least we got a population (even though i have to admit it is getting a bit silly)

the only thing im not happy with is the jobless bums that are playing on it 24/7 so they can be the first to get to 50... thas so smart.. they cant work for a living but they can dam sure lvl to 50 in a week or so.... spose they gotta have sommat that makes their lives worth living tbh.:twak:

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
Imo i like the classic servers, nice to see alot more lowbie groups and less BB's. I found it funny when i had to farm 1g to make a guild.

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Actually the most fun time on the classic servers was at the start.... it's after this that it starts to go downhill :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom