Classic server when ?

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Oh Ffss Another Fucking Fuckwit Fucks On About A Fucking Classic Server Ffs

Helweg

Fledgling Freddie
Rampant if you dont like it.... why do you reply...we are still some players who will be playing on that server...some of os is tiret of getting kille every time we get out of SF, of the same Alb / Hibs grp, just becors te dont have any thing else to do...some of do have a work

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
and you think classic is gonna be the answer??? - sweet-fanny-adams.....

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
rampant said:
and you think classic is gonna be the answer??? - sweet-fanny-adams.....

Hey I have a great idea, why don't you just shut up and ignore 'Classic' threads althogether instead of trolling threads you have zero interest in.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Hey I have a great idea, why don't you just shut up and ignore 'Classic' threads althogether instead of trolling threads you have zero interest in.

i ain't trolling merely pointing out that:

a. classics will do more harm than good to the english servers
b. how many frikken threads do we need on this????

if you want the evidence - go look at the server populations on the US - how many was there to begin with and how many there are now - also take a look at the clusters - ffs they have clusered 4-5 servers now because of the lo populations.

Just dont come back here in 6 months time WHINEING and WHINGING about server populations, game is dead etcetcetc.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
rofl just because US classic servers aint full now doesnt mean they arent active. Gareth is like more active than anything.

There is a reason Lamorak that was #1 died to be like fuckall. It was the radar/hack bullshit server

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
rampant said:

if you want the evidence - go look at the server populations on the US - how many was there to begin with and how many there are now - also take a look at the clusters - ffs they have clusered 4-5 servers now because of the lo populations.

Just dont come back here in 6 months time WHINEING and WHINGING about server populations, game is dead etcetcetc.

But you see you are trolling, you are coming into a thread and lowering the tone purely because you don't like the topic on discussion. As someone who has trolled on a regular basis in the past myself I can confirm what you have said in this thread so far has contributed nothing, do yourself a favour and don't read anymore 'Classic' threads as you aren't doing yourself any favours by getting wound up by something you can't change.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The classic servers will impact the rest of the servers, whether you like em or not, because they will draw players away from the real servers. :/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

No1 cares.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
classic servers going to be FUUUUN FUN FUN ! :D i r like servers givf more

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
there is another difference from US.. this will be many peoples chance to try one of the realm they haven't been able to play due to the only 2 english servers. no! camlann does not count ;)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
why the heck ppl still call those servers CLASSIC??

its not classic, not even close.........

but yeh, guys you need to read more friday news.........all the info is there

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Helweg said:
Dos anyone have a dato on when the server is going online ?

i seriously hope never tbfh. if they thing the french dont have the pop to open one, then how the hell can WE have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom