Classic PvP server poll

If GOA introduced a Classic PvP server, would you play?

• Certainly!

Votes: 43 25.3%
  • Only if it had enough population.

Votes: 40 23.5%
  • Only if it was truly Classic (Old lands + SI only)

Votes: 39 22.9%
  • Absolutely not! I'm faithful to my fully ToA'd RR10!

Votes: 48 28.2%

• Total voters

Valerie

Banned
Now, I know that it's not gonna happen but one can always dream, right?

Vote and discuss.

Valerie

Banned
mirieth! said:
classic sucks.

end of discussion.
ToA sucks, Catacombs sucks, NF sucks... yet I have to agree with you. Disabling an expansion or two won't bring the golden times back.

Who the fuck am I trying to convince? Ft. Atla PvP freakin' rocked! :p

mirieth!

Banned
i actually like ToA and Catacombs (not the classes, but the gfx are nice :p). NF, yeah, i'd prefer old frontiers.. but that won't really affect us here on camlann will it?

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
i actually like ToA and Catacombs (not the classes, but the gfx are nice :p). NF, yeah, i'd prefer old frontiers.. but that won't really affect us here on camlann will it?

"us" ?

You're not part of our wonderful community yet, mr 2 weeks on Camlann!

Valerie

Banned
Shhh...

mirieth! said:
shut up and go back to disneyland, primarkp!
563972-6b26d1b007d421129f688a44959eb54b.jpeg

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bet only 2 of the 10 people that voted for the last option actually have a rr10.

Valerie

Banned
Ame said:
Bet only 2 of the 10 people that voted for the last option actually have a rr10.
Have you ever heard of sarcasm, spaz?

Valerie

Banned
Ame said:
Is that your mom?
Lemme answer your stupid question with a brilliant quote.
Yeppy Kinkster said:
She was giving a speech. Then she saw Meteor in the sky.. and told everyone to sshh so she can have her last moments in silence.

Or.. some kid goes "Mummy.. where is meteor from?" And she goes "Up there"

mirieth!

Banned
Ame said:
Is that your mom?

seriously, when you post stuff like this EVERY FUCKING DAY, do you not stop and think "hey, this will make me look like a window-licking 13 year old little prick", or is that the impression you actually like to give off?

insult people, take the piss, fair - flame on - but seriously, you must be lacking a serious amount of braincells to post retarded stuff in every thread which basically constitutes to "UR MUM LOL"

Valerie

Banned
mirieth! said:
seriously, when you post stuff like this EVERY FUCKING DAY, do you not stop and think "hey, this will make me look like a window-licking 13 year old little prick", or is that the impression you actually like to give off?

insult people, take the piss, fair - flame on - but seriously, you must be lacking a serious amount of braincells to post retarded stuff in every thread which basically constitutes to "UR MUM LOL"
I love you Miri. :worthy:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
mirieth! said:

What the hell is going on? I actually agree with you.

mirieth!

Banned
better not go read the yeppy thread then, or the warm fuzzy glow you get out of loving me (like everyone else) will quickly fade :eek:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
mirieth! said:
better not go read the yeppy thread then, or the warm fuzzy glow you get out of loving me (like everyone else) will quickly fade :eek:

Almost faded .. :(~

mirieth!

Banned
it's about time we got some filth and some pictures of jessica alba on the go then, pinp!

:sex:

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Valerie said:
Now, I know that it's not gonna happen but one can always dream, right?

Vote and discuss.

Is this serious ? No wonder he's banned, guess they started banning people affected by the disease Stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom