Classic Move Bring a Friend

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
Im looking to come and play on the US Classic servers and was wondering if anyone wanted to help me out (catch me up on gameplay etc) on playing in exchange for me referring them and getting them a month free.

I used to play Hibs but never really got into good guilds. I then moved to the European alb classic when the server first opened but havnt played really since.

Im not looking for hand outs just some friendly faces in game and in exchange ll stick down your referal name and try get you a free month. If ne1s interested give me a server name and your referal name + realm and ill come say hi !

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
I ust to play hib/lam and if you go there ill see what i can give you plat/item wise but havnt played there in a while, im more than happy to answer any questions that you have but i wont be ingame there so keep the free month for someone who you will see more often :)

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
I ust to play hib/lam and if you go there ill see what i can give you plat/item wise but havnt played there in a while, im more than happy to answer any questions that you have but i wont be ingame there so keep the free month for someone who you will see more often :)

Bri you big gimp you should play more and group with my vw !

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Do you think its worth me joining the US servers ?

Yeah it is very much so lots of action all the time and lots of people to group with as well.

Matt - Come play in some nice small man fun :)

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it is very much so lots of action all the time and lots of people to group with as well.

Matt - Come play in some nice small man fun :)
Yea ill do that. Have actually logged in a few times but couldnt find anyone of you online. But i guess one of the reason for that is becuase you are all spread out in different guilds nowdays ;p

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Yea ill do that. Have actually logged in a few times but couldnt find anyone of you online. But i guess one of the reason for that is becuase you are all spread out in different guilds nowdays ;p

Just give me a shout on msn and will tell you what char i am on and where abouts :)

Agrigo

Can't get enough of FH
Send me a text when your gona do this thang chris and ill log the Chimp or NS for a bit if im free!

altho I have to say 4th collage is draning my social time ... i mean im in the pub like 24/7 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom