Classic instance dungeon levels?

living

Fledgling Freddie
How do u know what minimum level is for a classis instance dungeon like in muire tomb (hib) ? I went in at lvl 11 - all was red. SO i gained 5 levels and came back - now its all orange.

And it ought to be blue/yellow when the dungeon fits ur lvl :)

Anyone know?

Serdan

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
How do u know what minimum level is for a classis instance dungeon like in muire tomb (hib) ? I went in at lvl 11 - all was red. SO i gained 5 levels and came back - now its all orange.

And it ought to be blue/yellow when the dungeon fits ur lvl :)

Anyone know?

They do not mean to be solo'ed. When you enter such an instance it says you smth like "calculated for group of 4 ppl of lvl14". This should give you a hint.

Of course you can solo them, but at higher lvls only. And exp bonus sucks then, so I would not recommend to do this unless you are desperate on aurelite.

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
the dungeon is based on the lvl u are when u enter...then the mobs will be a little higher level

i enter barrows 1 with necro..most mobs yellow/oj and she is lvl 50...i enter with my cabby lvl 38 and the dungeon mobs become yellow/orange to me...so its based on what lvl u are

boogie

Fledgling Freddie
yes, but there is a minimum level cap and a maximum level cap...

darkspire mobs will always be the same level, and when you enter the mithra instance with your lv 50, all mobs will be gray

popa

Fledgling Freddie
is easy when u log in u get the message " instance for 3 ppl lvl XX" instance bonuses XX %
usualy are made for 4 players
the bonuses get biger whit +/- 15% per players

popa

Fledgling Freddie
boogie said:
and when you enter the mithra instance with your lv 50, all mobs will be gray
u cant if the instance is lvl 20 u cant get in whit a lvl 28/29 ++

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom