Classic Infiltrator Tactic on Casters

L

-Light-

"THE BIGGEST trick about fighting casters or anyone else for that matter is this: When you see them quickcast a spell to mez/root/etc while your beating down on them, move forward so that your directly ontop of them. That'll interrupt their quickcast spell (because they won't be able to target you)."

When u pull that off omg I end up in stitches as they can't mez u its sooooo funny!

Don't forget to try it my little monkee friends :)

L

-Light-

LOL Lets see them do that once they have been hit from a stealthed person would love to see them frantically type it in, or even frantically hit the macro on there quick bar then hit the quick cast and then hit the mez and even then I could just run back through them again LOL

I have done it many times and its hilarious to watch.....feel so sorry for the hibs seems to be them that I kill alot maybe should go for middies more!

But patch day anyhow so WOOHOO

S

sorusi

haha good i got my /face don in my rvr quickbar ;-)

E

Elvo

Its easy: press F8 to target you, then press /face macro button and Qcast a mez :)

V

Vireb

as a wizzy being my main one to 2-3 slaps from a yellow/orange assasin ya down ne way 1 pa / nm pa goes through bt then a follow up = your down so you got like hmm lemme think 2 secs to do f8 face qc and then root mez its not going to happen lol sorry ppl keep dreaming :)

N

Ninjastyle

owye another post from the all-knowing-all-owning light

:rolleyes:

N

)nick(

Light is on a post frenzy ever since he got the thrusting frenzy. So lets all band together, pin him down and tickle him until he hands it over to me!

Sorry, I'll go get my coat.

O

old.LandShark

Ninja... perhaps assassins don't own casters? Dear me light, you make up such bullshit

:rolleyes:

Leave me Light alone!

N

Ninjastyle

just do ur perf and CD and its a dead caster, any remaining hp will be gone with a little poison
no need to go stand on top of them or anything :p

N

)nick(

Its not fair my GF steph is 49 and I'm only 46 :( And I even had a 9 level head start. Waaaaaaaaaa!

L

-Light-

U and me need to stick together Nicolas and insult bums WOO

HAHAAHHA god I am bored at work!

Bound to get told off for using this one day :)

N

)nick(

You calling my GF a bum?

/em unsheaths his thrusting fr..... errr... death's touch.

D

Diabolic Shadow

Well i would say no assassin stands a chance to an equal or lower assassin if the caster is good :)

V

Vireb

as for bum insults :) light you work real hard posting here on bw all day BUM BUM BUM BUM BUM
:)

N

Ninjastyle

HAH, nice work zold, he/she finally confessed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom