Classic Friar spec

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Have a 35+ Friar on US classic and having fun in Molvik atm , but wondering what is a good 50 spec to aim for im specced 35 staff 34 enhance rest reg atm ... Tnx in advance :D

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Dirty alb !!!!!!! Going to get bri and hunt you down :)

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
My friar is:
50 Staff, 45 enh, 25 rej, 7 parry

However most versions of this on VN are
50 Staff, 42 enh, 25 rej, 17 parry

I guess it depends if you want to group or not. If group, these are not propably the best specs.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
My classic friar is probably going to be 39 staff, 49 enh, 34 rejuve and whatever's left to go into parry when I next respec.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Garrrrrrghhhhhh
I kell albzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you finding the good ole US of States, Punishment?

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Back at the time when playing Alb on EU clasic, my mate played a friar with rather high Rej/enhan spec, no staff and useing mace as it has casting stats and a shield for the extra stats it gives. We where running sometimes with 1 cleric, him on his friar and me with tic and it worked great. friars, imo, is totaly underestamated as healing class. The drawback was that he didnt have a DI but I had one instead on my tic. Well, I have no idea what changes has been made on friars the last year or so, maybe they are crap now a days or they are still good. How ever, this is something to take under consideration if you are running a set group - its nothing you solo with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom