Classic engine

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Is it dead and buried, was gonna connect to a Shard, they give you the mythic
......./camelot/dat patch link for the classic client but if you look at it the isle engine comes down.

Could you get the patches without the Isle engine or maybe you can connect to a Shard without getting any.

Anyone know?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
For some reason you cannot recieve PMs? :p

afaik the classic client was upgraded to super classic, and later made redundant when the SI client became downloadable(from GOA and probably Mythic's site).

The only time I tried freeshards, the servers were running ToA.
Only looked around for a couple of days, most of the shards expect you to level up oO
A couple of others give you the instant lv50 option, but the PvP was messy, like Camlann in the early days!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Cheers Es, only asking cos my ultrlight laptop can play the classic engine but the SI/TOA wont even boot up.

Browsing those Shard sites saw so many screenshots of the good old days, just love to run round old Thid or Snowdonia keep frontiers :)

Especially like the Playboy event with the Cute Hooker mobs.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
guys .. where would i find the SI client ? .. i bought cammie in a gold package.. and i want the SI client for alt-tabbing reasons ? is there anywhere i could download it ?

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Commandment said:
guys .. where would i find the SI client ? .. i bought cammie in a gold package.. and i want the SI client for alt-tabbing reasons ? is there anywhere i could download it ?
On the Goa site under 'Downloads' strangely enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom