Classes Stats

O

old.Nol

wish.jpg

Z

zmurf

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Guess you were dropped harder, cause your playing Midgard...
Regards, Glottis

lol, ur attempts to flame become more and more pathetic, atleast in the start u had a hint of class, now it's just laughable ...

I guess every board got it's jester, and u making an ass of urself is just as good ...

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Pin
it was your last post, and taking those 2 words was as much in-context as the rest of the shit you post

i sense much love for me in pin's posts
pandemic gives pin a biiiiiiiiig hug

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Pin
it was your last post, and taking those 2 words was as much in-context as the rest of the shit you post

classic!!!!!!! :D

I

Iswind

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Guess you were dropped harder, cause your playing Midgard...
Regards, Glottis

wow great comback!

Now im really shaking in my shoes :(

N

NP_Finster

^^

it s called 'shivering in my boots'

=]

Finster aka Kunry
<who found out wrecking the world is less of a strain than saving it>

N

NP_Finster

Originally posted by Iswind
your probalby right about that if where talking about h2h savages...

But i think 2h savages benefit alot by doing quads as they dont rely on fast weapons and are trying to front load dmg :)

Could be wrong thou :/

Sorry. You can only quad if you re dualwielding (h2h weapons or standard weapons). The damage over time added by multihits is exactly the same as for blademasters and mercs (roughly 165% singlewield damage at 50spec). The savage has a less steady damage output though and thus experiences damage peaks with several multihits in a row while the rest of the time his damage is lower than a using traditional dualwield.

Regarding savage overbalance i consider the dps buff 'broken' in that it actually affects style bonus. In my humble opinion it should only affect base damage and leave style bonus unchanged, bringing Savages much more inline with the rest of the melee classes and indeed making their lack of weaponskill while using h2h a liability.

regards, Finster aka Kunry

I

Iswind

yeah i noticed that :)

was just something i read on vn boards and i though it sounded really overpowered :)

Users who are viewing this thread