Classes Stats

I

Iswind

/cry more..

use tactics and whatever infs usually say to our nerfed sbs

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by NP_Finster
Don t forget: Savages are mostly played by competative players who put in the hours to reroll a new class instead of sticking with their beardy old dudes. Naturally they have a higher average online time and hours put into rvr.

<Not in any way disputing that this class is somewhat over the top currently>

regards, Finster aka Kunry <currently playing for Pandora>

I started my Savage when SI came out because it looked like an interesting class to play, nothing more.

P

Pandemic

and out of warriors armsman and heros guess which order they r in

balanced classes my arse

is funny looking at necro stats though almost 1200 of them yet post cheat patch very few go into rvr nowdays

alb: 'i rolled my necro to power level my alts not cheat in rvr honest'

I

Iswind

and btw if they fix the quad hit rate to 5% as intended instead of the 13% that it is now youll be seeing alot less dmg from savages ;)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
If the class is not REQUIRED for a good group (CC, speed5, end-regen) and has counterparts who do the same role and still score much more RP/week I would say it is a pretty good indicator that the class is overpowered.

replace that the class is overpowered with that people believe that they are really better in doing that same roll (which usually means that it is so). Now warriors/zerkers/savages are in the melee damage dealing business atleast along with having determination. Now warriors are good defensive tanks, but are less good equiped to deal damage which is where the zerker and savage comes in.
Now the mids believe that the zerker is alittle underpowered and that savages are way stronger, so thats why they roll savages. Now the savage is stronger than the zerker and the zerker is probably reasonable balanced, so I end up with saying that the savage is overpowered. But this cant be trully taken from the stats only thing that can be found in them is that savages are seen as the strongest melee char in midgard and so is played more.
Btw the fact that savages earn way more rp's can also be that they are more fun to play, because its a new class and are played for longer periods in a day and so earning more rps. Off course the double amount of rp's cant be explained by that, but I highly doubt that the double amount of rp's is just because they are overpowered.

and Iswind actually the swings per round from savages over time is what it supposed to be there should be more triples and doubles and less single and quads. But that ends up having around the same swings in one round so the same damage. You will however see less often quad hits from a savage, but you will also see more triples and doubles ;)

edit: typo

A

Asha

Don t forget: Savages are mostly played by competative players who put in the hours to reroll a new class instead of sticking with their beardy old dudes. Naturally they have a higher average online time and hours put into rvr.

Fin, couldn't that logic be applied to all SI classes who lvl to 50?

And to the necro criers, it's not the same thing, cheating and being too powerful. Cheating is cheating. It's a completely different issue.

I

Iswind

your probalby right about that if where talking about h2h savages...

But i think 2h savages benefit alot by doing quads as they dont rely on fast weapons and are trying to front load dmg :)

Could be wrong thou :/

S

solaufein_cappu

same amount of shadowblades and infiltrators :D cant blame stealthzerg from anyside can we?

A

Asha

Originally posted by driwen
Btw the fact that savages earn way more rp's can also be that they are more fun to play, because its a new class and are played for longer periods in a day and so earning more rps. Off course the double amount of rp's cant be explained by that, but I highly doubt that the double amount of rp's is just because they are overpowered.

Still doesn't explain why they are gaining realm levels so much faster than any other SI class.

And if you think Albs/Hibs crying now..... just wait til the RR4/5 ones get a bit higher and get more determination/other RAs.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Pandemic
is funny looking at necro stats though almost 1200 of them yet post cheat patch very few go into rvr nowdays

alb: 'i rolled my necro to power level my alts not cheat in rvr honest'

Well, I rolled my necro on SI release, was level 50 in a couple of weeks of play and it has a grand total of 0rp.

There are 178 level 50 necros, and only 12 of them are RR4+. Are you saying these have all been rolled to cheat in RvR?

Of course they haven't. They are all power-level/farming tools (e.g. mine has 12 days /played, has power-levelled 5 characters and made ~100plat in that). The only RvR that they have done in months has been a torturous affair in order to get them some MoM and WP to PvE better.

Even if their bugs of the previous patches made them overpowered, how is it that only 4 of them are RR5+ when they had almost 3 months in which to 'cheat'?

And besides, Necromancers are rolled in their dozens every day, despite having been utter shite in RvR for the last 3 months, so explain that?

You are completely and utterly clueless.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Asha
Still doesn't explain why they are gaining realm levels so much faster than any other SI class.

And if you think Albs/Hibs crying now..... just wait til the RR4/5 ones get a bit higher and get more determination/other RAs.

never said anything about crying ;) and what do you think than why they are gaining realm levels so fast? I gave 2 reasons which was that they would be played for longer time and are stronger than average, which means that your rps over time will most likely be higher than normal.
Besides this I would also think its because the other SI classes are either so bugged its hard to play them or are little gimped.

Animist cant fight while moving alot as they need to put down their paddo's to fight, besides they are a mage and so tend to die fast.

necro has real problems with getting los on the enemy so isnt played much in RvR.

valewalker and reaver I dont know much about them, except that they dont have cheap ip and purge nor access to determination, which makes them not best suited for tank in best RvR group setup.

Bonedancer allthough a good solo'er has problems working with a group.

Now savages has none of these problems, so that would explain why they gain more rps as they can be found in groups more often.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Pin
Well, I rolled my necro on SI release, was level 50 in a couple of weeks of play and it has a grand total of 0rp.

There are 178 level 50 necros, and only 12 of them are RR4+. Are you saying these have all been rolled to cheat in RvR?

Of course they haven't. They are all power-level/farming tools (e.g. mine has 12 days /played, has power-levelled 5 characters and made ~100plat in that). The only RvR that they have done in months has been a torturous affair in order to get them some MoM and WP to PvE better.

Even if their bugs of the previous patches made them overpowered, how is it that only 4 of them are RR5+ when they had almost 3 months in which to 'cheat'?

And besides, Necromancers are rolled in their dozens every day, despite having been utter shite in RvR for the last 3 months, so explain that?

You are completely and utterly clueless.

Pin again there missing the entire point of the post hit a bit of a nerve did I ? u seem very defensive about it all mate
chill

P

Pin

Pin again there missing the entire point of the post hit a bit of a nerve did I ? u seem very defensive about it all mate
chill

The entire point of the post was:

Mids say "we're not rolling Savages because they are overpowered"
Albs said "we're not rolling Necromancers to cheat"

Correct?

I am saying that your 'point' is retarded and pointing out that very few Necromancers were rolled to cheat (and obviously didn't do a very good job at it, or they would have a whole load more RPs than they do), whereas Savages are still overpowered.

And once again, it is a completely retarted 'point' you make as saying that people cheated is a completely different issue to a class being grossly overpowered.

edit: And yes, I do tend to react when I see someone post something with such a lack of intelligence behind it.

D

Denisée

Originally posted by Iswind
your probalby right about that if where talking about h2h savages...

But i think 2h savages benefit alot by doing quads as they dont rely on fast weapons and are trying to front load dmg :)

Could be wrong thou :/

Here we go again. After so much talk about it and so many words I'm disepointed to see a Mid not yet know that if you go 2h as a savage the chances of double/triple/quad are zero!!

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by Pin
The entire point of the post was:

Mids say "we're not rolling Savages because they are overpowered"
Albs said "we're not rolling Necromancers to cheat"

Correct?

I am saying that your 'point' is retarded and pointing out that very few Necromancers were rolled to cheat (and obviously didn't do a very good job at it, or they would have a whole load more RPs than they do), whereas Savages are still overpowered.

And once again, it is a completely retarted 'point' you make as saying that people cheated is a completely different issue to a class being grossly overpowered.

edit: And yes, I do tend to react when I see someone post something with such a lack of intelligence behind it.

correct ? no.
entire point of the post was cause i was bored of the endless and pointless nerf savages whine that yet again this thread degenerates into because of mindless muppets like yourself
i could have posted about beer drinking mmmm beeerrr
but thought i'd wind u up instead. which worked. hurrah another win 4 beer

K

kirennia

simple answer to all this, give mercs 21dps extra damage, chance to quad hit, advanced evade 6 (i think) and then we pretty much have a balance for light tanks. That however would leave all other tank classes lacking.... So alternatively you could take away 25% of savages hitting power and fix the quad hitting issue and they would b in line with all tank classes, much as zerkers now are.

It speaks for itself that 90% of high RR zerkers are now rolling savages because they can't hack a zerker class being in line with other tanks of the game.

Anyone thinking savages are in line needs their heads checked out

D

Driwen

Originally posted by kirennia
simple answer to all this, give mercs 21dps extra damage, chance to quad hit, advanced evade 6 (i think) and then we pretty much have a balance for light tanks. That however would leave all other tank classes lacking.... So alternatively you could take away 25% of savages hitting power and fix the quad hitting issue and they would b in line with all tank classes, much as zerkers now are.

lets give them also crappier weaponskill, which means less damage per hit and less chance to pass through evade/block/parry. Also increase mercs chance of swinging only once in a round and decrease his double swings before giving quad hits. As atm the amount of swings a 50 H2H+11+RR savage does is on pare with 50 DW(that is total spec so with RR and items). Off course you only see the good things of the savages and none of the bad things

It speaks for itself that 90% of high RR zerkers are now rolling savages because they can't hack a zerker class being in line with other tanks of the game.

most of these zerkers who are rerolling are doing that because of all the albs and hibs whining making them believe that savages are overpowered. Which means very little if they are really overpowered, which they are most likely though.
Besides I doubt it is 90% of the zerkers who are rolling atm soruzi is still playing, so is poon and other zerks I know. Actually the people that I know who are playing savages didnt have a lvl 50 berzerker.

P

Pandemic

wow pin u actually searched and went through my old posts that i dont remember and took a couple of words out of context from sentence that could have meant anything

thats err not normal mate

Z

zmurf

lvl 60 ghast with best weap and combat cloack > 50 savage ...

P

Pin

wow pin u actually searched and went through my old posts that i dont remember and took a couple of words out of context from sentence that could have meant anything

thats err not normal mate

it was your last post, and taking those 2 words was as much in-context as the rest of the shit you post

S

salamurhaaja

/cry more..

use tactics and whatever infs usually say to our nerfed sbs
I like this guy :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
I like this guy :)

Your next Aada?
Maybe you can dress up both in pink again, or does Aada then get jealous?
Regards, Glottis

P

piggeman

Code:
Shamans     	[b]254[/b]	2736491	256593	10773	27056
Clerics     	[b]292[/b]	3700855	152429	12674	25674
I wonder which realm has the most BBs ;)

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Your next Aada?
Regards, Glottis

I don't like this guy :(

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Pin
it was your last post, and taking those 2 words was as much in-context as the rest of the shit you post
hehehehe

H

hercules-df

finster, you bastard! :D come back and save alb plz dude :)

P

Pin

Originally posted by piggeman
Code:
Shamans     	[b]254[/b]	2736491	256593	10773	27056
Clerics     	[b]292[/b]	3700855	152429	12674	25674
I wonder which realm has the most BBs ;)

you don't think that maybe some of those are the main healers? try comparing Shaman+Healer to Clerics ;)

I

Iswind

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Your next Aada?
Regards, Glottis

Nobody likes this guy, but he was dropped on his head as a child so we cant do anything but pitty him :(

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Nobody likes this guy, but he was dropped on his head as a child so we cant do anything but pitty him :(

Guess you were dropped harder, cause your playing Midgard...
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread