Clap Albies at Nottmoor

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
You see you can actually take a keep before midnight :fluffle:
Nice turn out too 76 Albs v 33 Mids at Nottmoor.

I like it when you come to farm us, 9000 rp's in 3 hours :) , I'm sure you all got more, but thx for the fun anyways, beats dodging Infil stealth zergs at Beno any time of the month :)

Night night.

(Don't flame me too hard albies.... :) )

joejohnson_kotl

Fledgling Freddie
Xajorkith said:
You see you can actually take a keep before midnight :fluffle:
Nice turn out too 76 Albs v 33 Mids at Nottmoor.

I like it when you come to farm us, 9000 rp's in 3 hours :) , I'm sure you all got more, but thx for the fun anyways, beats dodging Infil stealth zergs at Beno any time of the month :)

Night night.

(Don't flame me too hard albies.... :) )

not 76 albs ?

about albs 30 to 40

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
The Bg never topped 40, must have been a heck of a lot of stealthers there then ;)

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Hehe actually just before lord died guardspam said 83 :eek2:

But was fun anyways :)

Mid's just don't have the spirit atm couldn't get ppl to come so grats.

Nicly done got meself some rp too :cheers:

Kaelimar

Fledgling Freddie
think you missed some alb there when you calculated it according to guardspam. it was 83 albs and not a single hib in the area.

Arkian

Fledgling Freddie
Well like i said before, must have been a heck of a lot of stealthers around. Or maybe it was a comedy keep take where everytime I moved in one direction around the keep, the missing albs moved as well so we just kept missing each other? ;)

Begining to think there's something seriously funked up with the reported enemy count.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Arkian said:
Begining to think there's something seriously funked up with the reported enemy count.

Aye, alot of the time I've seen guardspam stupidly high.

Once when we where defending bolg the numbers where almost definatly reported wrong, I later found out that there was hardly half the number of hibs in the area that had been reported on the guardspam.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Racked up some realm points last night... GG albs wish there was more keep takes like this but with more mids to help with the influx of the alb zerg. At the end there wasnt a spot in the lords room left for any more albs....

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
wasn't too bad , more fun than getting zerged or chainkilled in hw by fgs or zzzz roaming around finding nothing.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, guards say number of enemies. They don't say which realm. Like the other day with hibs on hurb guards were reporting 100+ enemies (even 120 at a point) but I don't think there were so many hibs there or even that hib + mid count was that high.

So yes, guards tend to show higher numbers sometimes. Maybe they calculate some pets too?

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
since we calculated good that each mid has an alarm clock.:flame: :flame: :flame:

Umm sooo old, the last Alarm Clock raid was December 2003, all Mid raids in NF have been PT ALL Albs have been past midnight, so please give it a rest.

The point of the post was to highlight that Albion can do stuff before midnight and succeed. I regret posting the numbers, whether it was 40 or 80 is irrelevant (I suspect it was 40 sorcerers and 40 sorcerer pets :) ), as Mid had more than enough people online to combat the Alb army.

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
last alarmclockraid was done by albs :)

no flame just a observation

onlinegames are online 24/7 so raids are allowed 24/7

hell if u want to do a relicraid and be done before midnight u better start 09.00 o clock in da morning.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Well, don't talk about time taking a keep tbh. Just check wat time you took Nott back and what time you took Eras last night. We are all worthy of each other tbh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom