Clans

mank!

Part of the furniture
Two questions really, firstly, are there any leagues yet? I can't see that Jolt are running any and there's no mention of clans on their website but I've seen plenty of people with tags on the public servers so I presume they do exist. Secondly, does anyone know of any that are recruiting? I'm fed up of having to wonder off and capture bases on my own with no backup and people stealing vehicles I'm waiting for etc. I want to see BF:Vietnam with tactics dammit!

if anyone sees me say hello, I play as either mank or Morrissey depending on the weather.

Cdr

One of Freddy's beloved
Lo mank ya ugly NVA loving turnip,

Clans are certainly the best way to enjoy Vietnam (and 42), and although there are only a few leagues atm for 'nam (there will be more), a lot of 1942 clans are making the jump to Vietnam.

Clanbase are about to start up a ladder tho, which is usually quite popular.

As for clans recruiting, I know the clan I am in is (www.mpg-clan.co.uk - post ya info in the Recruitment section of the forums).

Cheers,

Cdr

Finche

Fledgling Freddie
hey mank, do you play bf1942 and/or desert combat as well as vietnam?

and are you over 18, cos if so, then we could have someone like you in our clan.

if yer interested m8, idle in #xatrix or #kea.bf (both on quakenet) and either myself or throdgrain can fill yer in on the rest.

most members who do have vietnam do play it. Like throdgrain for instance :D

come and check us outnif yer interested m8y

F!nch3{KEA}

xane

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone wants cannon fodder for clan praccy nights I'm up for it, I doubt I'm good enough for league matches, but I wouldn't mind a bit of serious tactic storming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom