clans

O

old.Andrea

recently i saw many clans going out from EF world and i really don't like it :( . I love Start Trek world and it's like my 2nd home. I meet a lot of people here, i currently play EF holomatch and i always have fun when i saw good m8s in the same server...so why should i leave it? NO, i don't want! Probably with EF2, i'll play EF2 and EF"1" will be erased from my hdd, but i'll be always around.
I also saw Excessive Overkill Mode Based Clans...what is it? I never heard it. They are starting play holomatch too and they are registered in BW. Who knows that mode?

**AndreA**

H

hiren

Excessive is a mod for elite force isnt it? I've installed it on the JOLT server, it doesn't require ANY client side modification. If you want to play it, come on the jolt server and ask one of the MAS players to kindly switch it on for you.

It's basically, ALL GUNS on OVERDRIVE :).

There is NOTHING QUITE LIKE, seeing 10000's of photons flying through the air at the same time :p

B

Bondie

yea ur right hiren, excessive is like u hold fire on photon gun and it fires like a minigun :) its a funny mod with 999 photons :D

H

hiren

try it tonight, we are gonna have an excessive meeting today.

All ya need is your broadband connection lol.

Wednesday - Jolt.co.uk - [MAS] Clan server - Excessive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom