1) plays reguarly
2) is of a decent standard
3) is in BWTFCL
4) doesn't use whores
5) is from the UK

:/

O

old.TGC Snow

i think RA are the only clan who fit all of them (seriously). 4 and 5 don't really work together very well ;)

V

vuz

lololol at 4 and 5 not going well together
[SLH] is one... [TPC] i think too... [MUF]... [RA]...

O

old.[Do]JiM

Dtm have only ever used whores once and i think we are recruiting. only prob is they aren't in bwtfcl but now that *do* and tp have split they could go there :)

talk to Demo about it in #dtm

[Dtm]JiM
Have Fun

O

old.TGC Snow

MMD used to play for XF, I'm sure hato played for MrMen for a while, MUF have definitely used whores, and TPC and RA are just weird :p

V

vuz

XF split i think.... Hato has a housemate who looks exactly the same and is the same in every way who plays for MrMen, but thats only 1...

O

old.[BTM]--Burnz-

Virus m8, we need some players for our BWTFCL campaign, give us a bell, you got me icq no.
webby, http://clans.morat.net/btm
irc #btm on QuakeNet.
Let me know if your interested.

O

old.Gimp

"TPC and RA are just weird :p"

Ahem? Becoz our players don't feel the need to play in as many clans as possible? I think you who think it is fine to see how many clans you can join are the wierdos.

O

old.Gimp

Ban Whores

I suggest BWTFCL follow UKTFCL and strictly prohibit the use of mercs and whores :).

Best do it or I'll get xs on yas.

O

old.[Do]JiM

Would u call a whore a person in 3 or more clans or just someone in 2 because some people want to play more than one game a week. A clan like <CeX> they chose bwtfcl as the league to be in they only get to play one league game a week and for some players that simply isn't enough. Personally i play for 2 clans <CeX> and [Dtm] 2 great clans in different pools i find haveing 2 league games a weeks and as many friendlys as possible is perfectly fine but i would hate to have to leave one of those clans if a one clan rule was introduced.

[Dtm]JiM
Have Fun

O

old.TGC Snow

btw, I thought i would just mention that TGC are currently sticking to the one clan - one league unwritten rule (with the exception of one player, Fade, but i tried to stop him, i can assure u...).

we would be very happy to see dual-clanning banned from BWTFCL. I also don't think Jim's argument really has any substance - it is the same argument dual-clanners have been using for nearly a year now, and essentially it shows how u treat a clan. If CeX were set up for ppl who wanted 1 game a week, why did u join? just think about it plz...

O

old.Gimp

Ban Whores!

I would call a whore someone who plays for more than 1 clan. I don't really see the point in it tbh. If people like to play more games, they should either leave the clan that plays 1 game a week and join a more active clan, or encourage their clan into playing more friendlies or joining another/more league(s) :).

Why should you be allowed to play for more than one team? There's no way the player can give both clans full attention so one is gonna miss out some time or another, and whores are gay :).

You dont need whores, RA have never knowingly permitted a clanned player to pass a trial with us and we seem to manage all right :), feel free to disagree tho, arf :p.

Last season's uktfcl the prem was made up of about 30 players I reckon :), and I know some people who are in like 4 clans - pointless imho :/.

Buhbye :)
xxx

O

old.TGC Snow

yer i agree with everything Gimp said.

"RA have never knowingly permitted a clanned player to pass a trial with us and we seem to manage all right"

neither have TGC... some of our members have decided to play part-time for other clans after joining TGC, but all our members are Gate Crushers, first and foremost.

UKTFCL was always a joke since they actively said whores were ok.

O

old.Gimp

Ban Whores!

UKTFCL will always be a joke :). I mean! They put [RA] in division 1! Heheh :)

O

old.Gimp

Ban Whores!

Viruz you could trial for RA, except we dont fulfill number 2 of your criteria :(

I am looking for a new clan that:
1) plays reguarly
2) is of a decent standard
3) is in BWTFCL
4) doesn't use whores
5) is from the UK

:)

Ban Whores! :)

O

old.LBU|Pi0z

Pop into #lbu and watch Tuna's amazing pie juggling act.

V

vuz

Pioz brings this topic up to date with promise of an amazing pie juggling act, sounds good but i joined [a&i] :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom