Clanhores!! ???? Admin influence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Round

I would like an answer from the admins regaring clanhores!

As i have heard it "Viruz" have played for both [TA] and [ESP] and not using [Merc] behind the name! And he does'nt appear on the [TA] homepage or among the 3 players [TA] has registred for the league.

I know that Viruz is the main man behind this league and [TA] has many admins also, but the rules HOPEFULLY GOES FOR EVERYBODY! or WHAT??

And as I also heard it the game between [TA] and [BA] was the reason BA left the league, something about [BA] using to many HWguys ??????? Is that why there should be a vote???? And i did'nt see anything about the rules talking about limiting players..

DON'T BE BIAS!!! and follow the rules.. You made them!!!

Seems odd that both the PS admins are playing for [TA]

hmm not good.. not good at all..

O

old.[ATO]Rumbler

Yeah I've not noticed too many [Merc] tags. We've had one game with POP where 2 players were used that are not on the league site, so hopefully we'll be playing that one again.

Tonight it was the ref that was [MERC] lol!

Personally I think that [MERC] shouldn't be allowed at all. If a clan can't raise 8 players for a match without them, they shouldn't be a clan!

ATO managed a squad of 11 to be available tonight, even tho we were all watching the England game at the same time! Now there's dedication! :)

V

vuz

Umm
Round
WTF?!
I have not played for [TA] in this tournament and I am in [ESP]

i'm lost as to where u're coming from

O

old.TGC Snow

lol

/me thinks ESP are outta the prem now ;)

sad isn't it... :(

V

vuz

LOL!
no, i know i'm not in ESP now but I was referring to the fact that in this tournament I am (on the basis that I got put on the clan page on this site (even then I had [T] on my name)). The reason for me saying that was down to the fact I wasn't mercing.
Can't actually remember saying I was in ESP in the game... I never insisted on playing

O

old.Ozark

Viruz, this is the second time that I'm aware of you thinking you were in ESP. The first was when you insisted on playing in the match last week. You are NOT in ESP, you are TRIALLING for ESP and I think I can sum up your chances of getting in now in the following four words:

Over my bloodless corpse.

[ESP]Ozark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom