Clan SCW Server

R

Rumble

Thought i would do a little advertising. Considering we are forking out a small fortune to pay for a european Jolt server maybe some of you 'experienced' players might want to use our services.

It is set to openplay but we are trying to encourage a permanent clan match feel to the server, in other words No Back Tracking, No Respawn Spamming, No Multiple Snipers, No Chat Abuse and so on. There are admin almost all the time and there is a mapvote in place so that you can skip to the map you want to play. With a 60 second prematch in place its almost like a real clan match.

IP = 195.149.21.28:27055

any problems come speak to us in #scw

enjoy :p

O

old.Squally

Can we rent it for a clanmatch or pracyy now and then? :)

R

Rumble

Aye no worries about borrowing it, we can set you up with temporary admin rights to allow you to kick players and change maps.

If you try during the day and find its been password protected just nip into our channel #scw to get the password. Normally its set to openplay but sometimes we forget to remove the password.

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

When tempest says we he actually means 'I', as we in SCW are not all as irresposible as tempest....

I mean the mans plays CS....surely that proves it all?

/me wubs temp cause he'll put me on hw duty otherwise :(

O

old.+SA+Eliminator

tis a good server, well worth a visit

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

I'll slip u that fiver later Elim.... :p

/me winks

O

old.[748]ash

Sounds good. What's the map rotation? I'm getting fussy in me old age :(

O

old.[SCW]Nessie

I'll get Fonz to post the map rotation here. You can vote maps also m8....

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Actually the map rotation is still being planned what we do now is just ask what map we want go for next and play it :)

Trying to alternate valve map then non-valve, I think it helps a bit to keep it fun if you know what I mean ;)

O

old.jigga

moon i know you said you don't want me on the server, but come on, just let me see what its like with the big boys (i do not BT, BH, camp, spam, flame on clan servers) and also i'm no newbie, i need to get away from kurt stalking me, and hellpig f*cking crashing and hacking me.

O

old.jigga

well all i meant to point out is that i flame on public servers, but only with people i know. :) i'm a good boy really:rolleyes:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Use the Barry's world 1-7 server's I'm sure you'l find one you like, recently while I'm cutting back on TFC I havnt been admining the server so its been a little dead unless another 1 of us has

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom