Clan Recruitment

R

Rigon-Noir-

Lo all :D

Managed to test a server out to good effect on Sunday, held 12 people, pings ranging from 50 to 100 but all said it was pretty smooth and lagless (exept myself who jerked like i was riding a bull despite my healthy 10 ping :D). I'm pretty sure if i run the server on my direct connection and play using my networked pc (not nearly as powerfull but a 1.7ghz athlon with 1gig DDR and a gf3 will run VC pretty well) i'll run nicely and have half a chance of participating in the fun.

Anyway, i'd very ,much like to play some clan matches with VC, it's intense enough as it is but i remember how much i got into CS matches so VC will be great. We don't have many VC players in -=WRK=-/White Rose, only 4 of us so far so if anyone would like to give it a go either reply to this or mail me at beefcaaaake101@hotmail.com

On the same note, if others would like to have a few practice matches with us we can at a push get maybe 6 or 8 -=WRK=- players to join in and the practice would benefit all.

We'll be using teamspeak2 which you can get at www.teamspeak.org

Thanks for reading

X

Xtro 2.0

Drop me a PM Tidus with a bit of info please mate.

Btw I remember White Rose (I played on Mid/Pryd)...:)

R

Rigon-Noir-

Excellent mate, sorry for delay, had some work on "darrnnnn saaarfffff", will pm details when i get home tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom