Clan Matches ?

T

throdgrain

Just out of intrest, could anyone tell me if they have many leagues for BF ? Or is it just clanbase ?
And how many players ina team, and all that stuff ?
Cheers folks :)

C

Cdr

There is clanbase, there is also the European Battlefield 1942 League (http://ebfl.far2cool.com), by the same people who do ECSL etc. That's into it's second season, and normally its 10v10.

I think they're the only ones atm - although it'd be nice if Game.net got one running :D *hint hint*

T

throdgrain

Must say Ive been getting right back into this game again lately :) Still not DC though ...
Btw. Ive put the game onto my sons pc for him too, but we cant play on the same server:( I expect EA think I should buy TWO copy of the game, even though Ive bought the original plus both expansions already :/ Is this right ?

D

Deadmanwalking

I fear it may be Throdgrain *cough* ;) *cough*

T

throdgrain

Please explain DMW, if nescessary via the delights of teh PM ;)

L

leggy

You can't play on the same server?

You can't play at all online at the same time as you're cdkey will have already be authed by the time the other joins.

T

throdgrain

Well, we've tried it, and we can play at the same time np, but when we try to play on the same server it says CD key in use.

F

F!nch3

You could always buy a second hand copy of BF1942, should only cost you around £20.

If you do though throd, then you may need to reinstall bf1942 unless someone else knows how to change the cd key without using the "regedit" run command as that doesnt work for bf1942!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom