Clan Games on Public Servers

O

old.f_pika

dafly the racist guy

Bigfoot, i told you a few minutes ago why did we had to kick this guy.
He can't stop to insult us. I can't imagine you accept so much racism on your forum and your servers without any kind of moderation.
I've seen you were very fast to threaten us when you read his story and I suppose you threatened him to for being so agressive, racist and insultant.
"some french monkeys", "load of anuses from clan f34r", "they're a bunch of french mofos", "arsewipes (i can't understand this one, excuse my poor english)", "fkin monkeys", "dirtboxes".
May be this kind of attitude is curent on your forum, but i hope so not. It has to stop. I reported his message to the moderator.

We joined this server and asked him to leave, he asked why, we said we wanted a praccy, and then he started to insult us... who's the lamest ?

I'm sorry about my poor english, it doesn't help me.

---
Pika

R

res

The whole point of this post pika is to try and stop people taking over the server like you did. You even admit it yourself that you asked him to leave, which it being a public server and him doing nothing wrong at that point imo you have no right too. Ok, so him insulting was wrong , but you mention nothing about the other bloke you kicked, which to me suggests you just kicked him to take over server

O

old.DaFly

Oh dear...

Ok I admit I was a bit riled up when I wrote those other posts, so apologies for the stuff about being French (now edited out by Bigfoot :) ).
I'm afraid pika has simply written lies in his last note. In the previous notes I typed out what brief conversation was had on the server before I and the WaR chap were kicked. pika's clan turned up on the server and told us to leave. I replied saying it was a public server. The only reply we got was one of literally "blah blahh yeh yeeh". This was all the conversation before the vote was called to kick me and the WaR chap.
I then reconnected on a different dial up and rejoined the server to get the names of the clans involved. I told them in the server that I would report them to BW (I may have called them arseholes at this point, I admit :)) They then called the vote to kick me again, giving me just enough time to tell them I had all their names.
Pika obviously got a bit worried about this as he has clearly come straight to the forum in an effort to defend himself.
As for me hurling racist abuse at them on the server - I'd never heard of them before this incident, let alone knew they were french. I learned this by finding their clan tag in the bw listing.
Personally I am not one to get abusive in servers, as I got sick of games being spoiled in Q2 in the past by lippy players. I find Q3, in comparision is a gentleman's game, which is why I was so shocked to get kicked by pika and his clan so aggressively.
As Martyr got the same treatment in the same server just 2 days before, I hope people can see what is the truth in all this.
DaFly

B

bigfoot

I've spoken to 2 of the f34r lads, i've warned them if they do it again then they might find themselves out of the league.

M

Mr_Horus

An 'arsewipe' is something you wipe your arse <rear end> with, i.e. toilet roll.

By calling you an arsewipe, he is implying you are low life and only good for wiping sh*te from someone's rear end :/

E

Embattle

Originally posted by Horus^
An 'arsewipe' is something you wipe your arse <rear end> with, i.e. toilet roll.

By calling you an arsewipe, he is implying you are low life and only good for wiping sh*te from someone's rear end :/

AKA Glasgow resident ;)

O

old.Martyr

Grrrr. You can sit there and look pissed off all you want pika, but the fact of the matter is that YOUR CLAN were in the wrong. To say that you kicked Fly for being racist is quite obviously crap.

Was I being racist by saying "hello lads" ? Or was I kicked for different reasons? Perhaps you thought my nick was bit offensive to people who have died for a cause? Or perhaps you thought that I was being sexist, by playing quake3 and not helping with the washing up??

Or maybe perhaps it was that your clan repeatedly empties BW public servers by kick voting and then gets a bit worried when people start to point the fact out?

O

old.f.Zophren

Sorry =/

Hi ,
i am in f34r Clan
an i want to excuse me , and my mates for our attitude...

we'll dont do that the next time , we can't do that on PUBLIC SERVER
Realy Sorry Guys

cya :/

O

old.f.C1t1z3n

Hiya, i'm very sorry for this event.
The main problem is that we play every evening, against not fixtured opponents and at different times, so we cannot use the bookable servers.
I'm sorry for the last time my mates played on public servers and kicked out ppl, but I know my mates well, if they did that, it was certainly because they have been insulted or something else (dafly did it on the public forum, in front of moderators and hundreds of readers, so why not on the game server in front of us ?). Most of time we did clan games on public servers, these servers were empty, so we filled the team in 4vs4, and we began to play ( is this bad to refuse to delock team so as to do 5vs4 ????). Again i'm sorry for the last time.
For us and a lot of clan who play every night, and who haven't got their own private server, the booking servers are useless.
So why not set up clan server where clan could play without having to book ?
Gotta go, sorry for my english. Really sorry about that.
C1t1z3n

R

res

and

seeing as this is starting again, the posts coming back to the front

O

old.f.C1t1z3n

hum ?

Are you talking about f34r ?

We have our own private server since 2 months,
and in addition we are inactive (schools) since 3 weeks.

So we didn't play on any BW public server since 2 months...

R

res

No.

No, I don't mean your clan, I meant in general, and I'm sorry if it came across that way. I've still not worked out how the tdm ppl managed to hijack this ra3 post, tho I suppose it is a general problem :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom