Clan Council - UPDATE!!

S

Sh@dy

Clan Council!

As I have some serious ambitions for the SOF community @ BW I would like you as the community to have some involvement into the decisions that will be made impacting it.
I therefore feel that the appointment of a 'Clan Council' would be a positive move.

I am thinking possibly 6 respected members of the SOF community who would like to have some input and consultation into matters and decisions to be made (e.g. establishing tournament rules).
The only commitment expected would be that they attend (where convenient) a weekly (or maybe fortnightly) irc meeting with myself and various admins in order to discuss and resolve any issues. This would be an ideal opportunity to give feedback both ways and open up a direct communication channel between gamers and officials (yes.......I know most officials are gamers also :) ).

If you think that you, or somebody that you know would be well suited to a role on the council then you can post your nomination here or contact me privately in confidence if you wish to.

Depending on the number of nominations it may well be that a private poll is held within the community to decide on who the 6 will be.

Regards

ShadyD

O

old.Darude

LT.Mass.elite - MASSIMO
GI Gilley
K Thorne
MOD Vampire
TF cybex
CW Anthrax

O

old.[BrZ]Nemesis

Wassup!

I reckon dat be a right good idea Shady, so heres mah pick.........

[E]Burratha/Shalafi
[K]Thorne
[PoD]Horizon
[B4B]Stiff
El Zombi
Clumsy

S

Sh@dy

Thanks for the swift nominations guys and keep em coming. I'll prolly give this until sometime at the weekend to grow but in the meantime keep your eyes on this post in particular as I'll summarize the nominees here:

[K]Thorne

[K]El^Zombi

Clumsy

LT.Mass.elite - MASSIMO

[GI]Gilley

[MOD]Vampire

:TF:cybex

=CW=Anthrax

I would like to make the point that I prefer the council members to be non-officials (therefore removing suggestions of Bias) at BW so I have removed certain nominees accordingly. Also, if you see your name here and you have no desire to be included then contact me directly or post here and I will remove you from the list.

O

old.[HEL] KraKon

I would like to nominate [HEL] Spike to be in the clan council as well thx.

O

old.[HEL]cyberspike

thx krakon

btw in sof i am called [HEL]spike :D

a clan councel sounds cool, i would like to be a part of it

B

BuRR

I propose the following for the clan council:

Nemesis

and a guy from the B4B clan (either Stiff or Warlord)

We dm'ers need some representation :)

S

Sh@dy

OK

No more nominations please.

Just so you all know where we are with this, a selection process is at this momnet ongoing and I'm just waiting for various people to make decisions and get back to me.

As soon as the nominees are happy with what's happening then the council will be announced so watch this space. :)

S

Sh@dy

Right, now that I have more or less spoken to everyone below, here is the list of Clan Council members:

[K]Thorne

Ma$$imo

Clumsy Cowboy

[GI]Gilley

[MoD]Vampire

:TF:Cybex

=CW=Anthrax

[B4B]Stiff

[HEL]Spike

I know this is more than the originally considered 6 but I think it is a nice 'across the board' representation of the SOF community.
I also realised that not every member will be available for every Council meeting so with the 9 above, we will at least have more of a chance at an expected attendance.

The Council members will have an input ito the way the community is run here at BarrysWorld and their 'voice' for the community will be heard at regular fortnightly meetings with myself and the BW admin team.
If you have any ideas, thoughts or any kind of input at all then feel free to speak with these guys and it will be up for discussion at each meeting.

For those that have been chosen as Clan Council members, I would like you to mail me your ICQ contact number and your main Email addy please in order that I can keep you up to speed with all that is happening.

O

old.[B4B]STIFF

Originally posted by ShadyD
Right, now that I have more or less spoken to everyone below, here is the list of Clan Council members:

[B4B]Stiff

Hello m8......I did say to you that I don´t want to be a council.

Users who are viewing this thread