Claiming CK's in BG?

Fenrisa

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing with my Runemaster a lot in Leirvik (Devo) and I see that most of the time the CK is claimed. Last 2 days I think Midgard kept the CK, and I see a claimed CK which is level 9 / 10.

Why? I personally enjoy fighting people there who are in the BG, claiming a keep and upgrading it to such an level you need at least 3 hours with 10+ people isn't really challenging other realms to come out.

Last night I asked it in the CG that was running, why the CK was claimed, and the most shocking answer I heard was: Albs had the CK 3 days claimed...
Really a 'doh' came in my mind... Because Albs claim a CK, we don't have to claim it right? Or do we?

Anyways, hope to see less claimed keeps and more player enemies... see you in Leirvik.

Devo

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, hello Devo (Meyym) the little luwi ns that tries to make friends with you midies but always gets killed by you ;( anyway totally agree with you, less claim + more keep change over = more fun, more people.

pixieblue

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, Meyym I've seen your little Luri alot either on a BD(Boneym) SB(Keekus) that I was playing in BG .. And I have let you live.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:
hehe, hello Devo (Meyym) the little luwi ns that tries to make friends with you midies but always gets killed by you ;( anyway totally agree with you, less claim + more keep change over = more fun, more people.

Hi meyym :) I always wanted to be friends with you (k) Tho I just capped out of leirvik :)
Was fun killing albs with you :D

Karmatika

One of Freddy's beloved
ppl lagstrafe cause they can
they FZ ppl off boats cause they can
they claim bg keeps cause they can...
nuff said.....

greetz

PS pixie i finally figured out your avatar... office space PWNZ all.....

statued

Loyal Freddie
ageree aswell i only caped out of there 2 weeeks ago and it was really annoyin (but not as annoyin as molvik that place really sucks ) :(

sirius

Fledgling Freddie
oi he

keep will be unclaimed then, we let the albs claim it and farm us, i have a decent farm as claimed.

Silly albs love reive

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom