CLA will go Age of Conan

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Not afraid of duelers you can zerg down with a FG but afraid of the competition on Dagon.

Congratulations.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
think us rangers going to roll dagon :) hope to see u there manisch and we r thinking of rolling rangers and mabe some other chars if we can get some old LA guys to come join

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Awesome!

I'll be there, couldn't play today.

Would be fun to fight each other in the mini games or later in the Border Kingdoms.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
You should consider the Dagon server, lots of old DAOC people on there. Can't comment on the general community yet though as its new :)

Oh also, it doenst matter what race you pick really, except for class choice, its free for all in the PvP areas. Though there is talk of a race based rule set server in the pipelines.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I just read up on aoc and it sounds like a fun game, but I think it'll require a new computer unfortunatly :(

The best part of it must be
Drunken Brawling said:
You will proceed to one of the designated taverns, get drunk out of your mind, and take wild, drunken swings at friends and foes alike.

:D

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
does there excist a list of former DAoC guilds on the Dagon server here somewhere ? or does anyone recall most of em ?, could be a pretty nice place to place my butt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom