CL quest (kings crossing) deployment of troops)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, just want to say. if someone has problems with the deployment off troops quest. and don't get the quest completed if you do it even the sergeant survives. I've done it about 9times since 5th march.
RN'ed it and they gave for me a pointless support. do it as many times as you can till you get that box popping up in your interface.
no point RN'ing it.

just want you to know that it aint any chars that is bugged, it's that instance.

it's good to know;p I flipped totally out last 3day's:(

thats all I think.

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
I have had the same took about 5-6 times to completed it, not sure if it has anything to do with it but on the last attempt i did not use any AOE dot's and i pulled on mob to one side to ensure i killed the last mob with melee just to make sure of it.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
We've passed details of this issue on to Mythic as the quest does not seem to advance properly if you kill too many of the raiders yourself. If you let the guards do most of the killing and just try to keep the sergeant alive, you will find that you get credit properly.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
We've passed details of this issue on to Mythic as the quest does not seem to advance properly if you kill too many of the raiders yourself. If you let the guards do most of the killing and just try to keep the sergeant alive, you will find that you get credit properly.

Not true, you can kill all guards yourself and get credit. I did it 1h ago with chanter and kill ALL the mobs with pb, guards did nothing cuz never got the chance :p and it worked.

As to why he doesnt get credit, dunno, done it 4 times and got credit every time. Make sure you read journal carefully is all i can say

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
yep that quest bugged for me aswell when i did it with pally. an good advice when you don't get credit is too walk out and reenter instance.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
worked fine with me, but i know some ppl who it didnt work for

all i done on my chars was to stick with the sergeant and just concentrate on his mobs that add on him

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I had to do it 3 times before I got the credit, if you wait a while the guards will die and you can spawn them again when selecting a tactical choise at the sergeant.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sometimes, a mob runs off out of sight for some reason.

That's probably why it doesn't advance ^^

spook

Fledgling Freddie

I'm afraid that's not entirely true. I did this with my bard who aren't exactly a damagemachine. I concentrated on healing guards and joined in with a little melee at the end, but didn't kill any mobs alone, and did not receive update of quest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom