CL exp problem

Causes_Chaos

Banned
im doing the CL quests from the throne room - but when i complete them i dont get any CL exp...

is this becauses im lvl 46??? i havent spoken 2 a cirten person???

any help would be appreciated

Tilda

iirc you dont get CLxp until you're 50.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
well am 50, have done all the level 30 quests and only got 0.12 clxp... i was under the impression it was more?

:m00:

Tilda

Its slow to start off, that sounds about right.
Once you start on champ level 3 and the circle of 5 it picks up a lot.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
well am 50, have done all the level 30 quests and only got 0.12 clxp... i was under the impression it was more?

:m00:

You're confusing 2 things.

At 30 you can start doing the quests ... (and get mlxp from them)

At 50 you can get MLxp by just going RvR or killing mobs.

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
You telling him he's confusing things?
Mlexp? :)

R

Raak

You're definately sure you get champion exp from those quests before you hit 50? Because I wouldnt want to waste them before I hit 50 myself :)

If you do get CLexp at those quests before 50 then I'm assuming it's not enough exp for CL1, since that cant be available before 50. Could someone let me know if I'm right or not? :)

D

Daley

I've just finished CL1 quest - no champoin xp showing and champion Title: none. Maybe nothing shows till 50. In which case, what is the point of being able to do the quests at 30?

Ovron

One of Freddy's beloved
You have to speak with the King, so that your Champion Title gets set to Initiate, You apparently do not gain any CLexp before that.

/Ovron

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i spoke to the king and doing the quests, i havent got a title initiate. I am at cragbluff defending the town with guards. :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
CL xp is the easiest xp in this game. It's about 60-70k rps per level and it doesn't scale up. You also have the option to pve it, but I'd say rvr-ing it is way better.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Ive finished Chapter 1 of the CL quests, it gave me around 0.5 CLXP.

RvR I found 1k=0.12xp, so around 80k=1CL level.

2 Hours pulling reds = 0.5CL.

Having a UI like Derida that shows MLxp is handy, a lot of people dont seem to have an indicator to tell them how much they have.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
You won't get any decent CLxp until you start on Chapter3.

I got 1.4 bubbles total from doing the first two chapters. Only did them to give them a whirl, will do all other chars purely in RVR.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
People need to stop mixing up Champion levels and the Chapters.

Chapters have nothing at all to do with Champion levels, its just a way to obtain the Champion weapon before you are CL3. By the end of Chapter 2 you should have about 2 bubbels (its low level quests so little exp in them) of CL exp from the exp you have gained during the quests you have done. You can not gain CL exp before you are lvl 50. Champion levels are gained by pure exp, be that gained in PVE/RVR/Quests, you do not have to do a singel quest to get CL5 or the weapon.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
so you mean to tell me that if i just level up to champion level 3... ill get my weapon without havng to do these quests!? awesome

D

Daley

So why on earth would Mythic make these quests available to lvl30's and 40's if they wont get any benefit from them until lvl 50? And, is there any advantage at all to be gained by doing these quests before 50 - eg do you get the backdated CLxp when you ding 50, or have you lost the opportunity for that if you do the quests 1st?

Still makes no sense to me

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Daley said:
So why on earth would Mythic make these quests available to lvl30's and 40's if they wont get any benefit from them until lvl 50? And, is there any advantage at all to be gained by doing these quests before 50 - eg do you get the backdated CLxp when you ding 50, or have you lost the opportunity for that if you do the quests 1st?

Still makes no sense to me

The 30 and 40 quests are designed for normal leveling XP, for items and for the champion weapon, not for CL XP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom