Football CL draw

Lethul

FH is my second home
Some big big games in there. And Liverpool will win!

Time for some predictions!

Juventus - Chelsea - I hope Juventus manages to take this! 2-1

Villarreal - Panathinaikos - No idea, but villa should win. 3-1

Sporting - Bayern München - Bayern is good this year. Could they be an outsider to win it all? 0-2

Atl Madrid - Porto - Spain vs Portugal. Lots of Goals, Aguero will score for sure :p 4-3

Lyon - Barcelona - Poor Lyon :p Barca will win easy i think. 0-3

Real Madrid - Liverpool - Liverpool will dominate! Or maybe not :( 1-2

Arsenal - Roma - 2 big teams doing rather bad in their league (roma very bad). This is their time to prove themselves and i think Arsenal might not have what it takes. Roma win 1-2

Manchester United - Inter - Forza Inter! I sincerly hope they send Manu out. Go Jose :)

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Im suprised Chelsae didnt get Pana tbh........

Zita

Fledgling Freddie
Some big big games in there. And Liverpool will win!

Time for some predictions!

Juventus - Chelsea - I hope Juventus manages to take this! 2-1

Villarreal - Panathinaikos - No idea, but villa should win. 3-1

Sporting - Bayern München - Bayern is good this year. Could they be an outsider to win it all? 0-2

Atl Madrid - Porto - Spain vs Portugal. Lots of Goals, Aguero will score for sure :p 4-3

Lyon - Barcelona - Poor Lyon :p Barca will win easy i think. 0-3

Real Madrid - Liverpool - Liverpool will dominate! Or maybe not :( 1-2

Arsenal - Roma - 2 big teams doing rather bad in their league (roma very bad). This is their time to prove themselves and i think Arsenal might not have what it takes. Roma win 1-2

Manchester United - Inter - Forza Inter! I sincerly hope they send Manu out. Go Jose :)

Lol? You only want your English team to get threw? Typical Liverpool supporter imo.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Inter hold no fears for me, I have watched them alot over the last 2 seasons and they are nothing special. If United play well and a high tempo I forsee Inter gasping for breath by the 70th minute, Italian teams cannot cope with high tempo English sides and no one does that better than a United side bang on form which I hope they will be by late February.

If Real Madrid manage to get a good right winger and hit some form then Liverpool will be in for a fight, if not then Liverpool will blow them away over 2 legs.

Arsenal, hell I just don't know. They are the most Jekyll and Hyde team I have ever seen, generally they are brilliant or dogshite, there seems to be no happy medium at the Emirates over the last 2 years.

Juve and Chelsea could be a couple of great games, The Old Lady aren't what they once were but they do have the pedigree and the history to cause an upset and lets be honest it would be an upset based on current squads.

My prediction for the overall winner, well United if they hit best form but that is not certain to happen as they don't look like a happy squad to me at the moment. Chelsea would be the smart money and you can never rule out Luckypool.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Lol? You only want your English team to get threw? Typical Liverpool supporter imo.

I want Liverpool and Inter through. I would like Arsenal to beat Roma but i don't think they will manage (just a feeling).

Lethul

FH is my second home
Inter hold no fears for me, I have watched them alot over the last 2 seasons and they are nothing special. If United play well and a high tempo I forsee Inter gasping for breath by the 70th minute, Italian teams cannot cope with high tempo English sides and no one does that better than a United side bang on form which I hope they will be by late February.

If Real Madrid manage to get a good right winger and hit some form then Liverpool will be in for a fight, if not then Liverpool will blow them away over 2 legs.

Arsenal, hell I just don't know. They are the most Jekyll and Hyde team I have ever seen, generally they are brilliant or dogshite, there seems to be no happy medium at the Emirates over the last 2 years.

Juve and Chelsea could be a couple of great games, The Old Lady aren't what they once were but they do have the pedigree and the history to cause an upset and lets be honest it would be an upset based on current squads.

My prediction for the overall winner, well United if they hit best form but that is not certain to happen as they don't look like a happy squad to me at the moment. Chelsea would be the smart money and you can never rule out Luckypool.

I go the easy route and say Barca will win it all :) Having watched their last couple of games i am amazed by their skill. Messi is head and shoulders above every other player this year (no pun intended)

Syri

FH is my second home
I saw the title as "Corel draw" and was trying to think "why has that got a football tag??"

I'm such a geek :/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fuck the CL draws! We drew Manchester City! I'll be going to Manchester without a doubt! Was hoping for a spanish or english team and City is just perfect! :D

cHo can I come live with you for a weekend? :D

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
Juventus - Chelsea
Villarreal - Panathinaikos
Sporting - Bayern München
Atl Madrid - Porto
Lyon - Barcelona
Real Madrid - Liverpool
Arsenal - Roma

Manchester United - Inter can't decide on this one. But I'm an AC milan fan. so man utd hopefully.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
my prediction:

Juventus - Chelsea
Villarreal - Panathinaikos
Sporting - Bayern München
Atl Madrid - Porto
Lyon - Barcelona
Real Madrid - Liverpool
Arsenal - Roma
Inter - Manchester United

Marc

FH is my second home
£100 quid on Barca to win the CL at 3's. Nice easy £300 for me.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tbf i can't see past Barcelona winning it other than an English side.

They're just bulldozing anyone that gets in their path - the only teams i could see beating them would be United or a charged up Liverpool side at a big big push.

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie

They're just bulldozing anyone that gets in their path - the only teams i could see beating them would be United or a charged up Liverpool side at a big big push.

Totally agree.

Italian league is a complete joke, Juve/Inter/Roma will be blown away. As for Madrid, well say no more.

soze

I am a FH squatter

On form Arsenal team will beat Barce too shame there have not been many on form performances this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom