City of Heroes

Gray

FH is my second home
I just saw this game mentioned on "C-A-D" (Web Comic). I did a look into it on IGN... looks like a very interesting game:

Persistent MMO game that simulates an entire universe of heroes. You and thousands of other players are able to take on the roles of super powered heroes - in a stunning, 3D graphical world. Create your own hero and choose from hundreds of different powers and design your own unique costume, then confront super villains, aliens, madmen, criminals, and other fearsome foes. Take on personalized missions and rid the city of several different evil organizations and hundreds of individual enemies. Form your own super-group by banding together with other players to fight evil and become the premiere hero group in the city.

Hmmm, the graphics aint that bad either... May give this a go, think theres a demo available of it

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
um.... beta ends today no?=

you'll have to buy the game to play

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Its a fun game, just had one of the episodes (alien invasion) and it was utter carnage. But the server held up nicely, no LD (maybe my 2meg helps :)). My name is The Unextraordinary and may well buy it when its out.

Reminds me a little of SWG, but seems to do things right.

Sockstuff

Can't get enough of FH
When is it out in the UK? Or will it be an import jobbie?

I cant find it on the Game or Gameplay websites.

granny

Fledgling Freddie
From what I've heard it's pure fight fight fight all the time. No non-combat activities normally associated with MMORPGs. But it sounds like it does the fighty thing very well... just not sure if I'd want to pay a monthly fee for a game that limited, which is exactly how I felt about PlanetSide now I think about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom