Citizen Erased (for fans of Muse)

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
Hello there!

For so long this track has been ignored, and we feel it is now time it has the respect it deserves.

Muse have said themselves that they will not be releasing a Physical single for many many months to come. What better way to keep the public salivating by introducing this gem to them?

YOUR MISSION!

Purchase the track (it's only 79p, stop eyeing up that sprite!) from one of 3 locations.

iTunes - DOWNLOAD

7Digital (Accepts Paypal and Foreign Downloads, as long as a UK Postcode is present) - DOWNLOAD

HMVDigital - DOWNLOAD

We really need as much support as possible here! If all of you were to purchase it, it would make the Top 40 with absolutely no problem. Please don't have the attitude, "I can't be bothered - someone else will do it".

Thanks for reading, everyone! Now go and download Citizen Erased my pretties, download!

Lots of Musey Love,
Morph xx

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
I just thought I'd do my bit for the thing, personally I don't buy music, but I got in email from an un-official webby and thought i'd forward it here.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Anyone with the album "Origin Of Symmetry" can listen to it :S

Track Listings
1. New Born
2. Bliss
3. Space Dementia
4. Hyper Music
5. Plug In Baby
6. Citizen Erased
7. Micro Cuts
8. Screenager
9. Dark Shines
10. Feeling Good
11. Megalomania

No offense, Muse are good. But not worth 79p a track xD - Atleast they've dropped it so you can buy the full album for less than £10 online now. (Which is good, I suppose) - I'll just steal my friends CD and rip it off there o_O

Thadius

Part of the furniture
No offense, Muse are good. But not worth 79p a track xD - Atleast they've dropped it so you can buy the full album for less than £10 online now. (Which is good, I suppose) - I'll just steal my friends CD and rip it off there o_O

Muse are shit. Only reason they are big at the moment because all this indie bollocks. Oh, not to mention all the emo kids touch themselves with razorblades whilst listening to them.

Tey have one half decentsong, "Plug in Baby", but even that is medocre

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Muse are shit. Only reason they are big at the moment because all this indie bollocks. Oh, not to mention all the emo kids touch themselves with razorblades whilst listening to them.

Tey have one half decentsong, "Plug in Baby", but even that is medocre

you couldnt be more far of. musically they are very professional, live they do great gigs and their music is really really good. there's really nothing emo abou t it, not more than whatever you listen to.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I personally do not like Muse, but I accept that others may indeed like them as they have a large following who certainly do not cut themselves with razor blades or any of that emo bollocks

Edited for truthery.

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Muse's first album was dynamite; sunburn, muscle museum etc. And yep they were damn good live. But in the last few years they been churning out shit that all sounds the same and haven't change atall since the beginning. It's a shame they have become so boring.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, if you think they haven't changed then you're ears must be full of wax :p

Solo

Fledgling Freddie
Heh, if you think they haven't changed then you're ears must be full of wax :p

First five seconds on the radio you can tell its another muse song. They should call it a day after the great sucess they've had. If they start needing a petition for their fans to be bothered to download and pay for the track just to get into the top40 is that not a message? They are definitely a live band and excell in that domain.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You can say that for any band pretty much, RHCP, The Who, Pink Floyd...

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
muse is pretty much my favorite band, nothing emo about it

they are awesome live.. (have seen them 3 times now..)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
muse showbiz one of my favorite tracks by any band

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
How the fuck can people call Muse emo? :S Do people not know what a emo band is these days? Urgh, that's like calling *Thinks* Slipknot, punk-pop.

Muse are okay, not the best. Wouldn't BUY the albums, but wouldn't turn it off if they came on. Meeh.. I actually like some of their newer album.

eksdee

FH is my second home
this thread pretty much sums up everything wrong with music to me.

you seriously must actually have no brain to buy A SONG, a single solitary song which doesn't actually exist as a tangible item, with no artwork no lyrics and no song explanation. what a crock of shit.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
this thread pretty much sums up everything wrong with music to me.

you seriously must actually have no brain to buy A SONG, a single solitary song which doesn't actually exist as a tangible item, with no artwork no lyrics and no song explanation. what a crock of shit.

Bring back 12 inch vinyl!:D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
You can say that for any band pretty much, RHCP, The Who, Pink Floyd...

well... rchp came from being funky rock to some boring ballad rock whatever (they still suck life though)... pink floyd went from being really psycadelic to some more ordinairy (still unbelivably great) rock. dont know about the who tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom