Circle Of Five (Co5) Raid - Friday 7pm - OLD OUT OF DATE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
As the name Suggests - As more people need it and have other alts etc that need it.

Will meet in the Brimstone Cavern at 7pm , plz try to form good grps and if u have FoP bots etc bring them along, be prepared for the long haul tho as if more than 2fg show up it takes some time to get credit.

And people listen this time when killing the bosses for other grps, dotn want the no credit and waiting on respawns fiasco we get sometimes :)

Will not be doing Azazel on this raid, purely because He is an instance boss, and as such only 8 people grped can enter , and trust me he's hard as nails so u need a good balanced grp (or a couple of ml9 cabbies :p ) , but the rest will be done. All drops will be lottod end of raid if there is any.

Hope to see people there :)

Mournstar - Heretic

Meowmix

Fledgling Freddie
Will be there with Pippa

If I can get my final 3 bubs to 50 :p

Meowmix -x-

laponna

Fledgling Freddie
hello
will be there on Qorella tic
can i ask plz is that 7pm gmt or cet :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Will not be doing Azazel on this raid, purely because He is an instance boss, and as such only 8 people grped can enter , and trust me he's hard as nails so u need a good balanced grp (or a couple of ml9 cabbies :p ) , but the rest will be done. All drops will be lottod end of raid if there is any.

he's not hard at all, his shades are the problem... the difficulty is getting there

also, no... there isn't anything worth lottoing at the end, let groups distribute remains, and let the drop go to who killed, it may be an incentive;)

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
I'll be there with someone ... cleric, heretic, sorc or ice ... but i'll be there ;)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Inc. with Minst. or Pala
n13.gif

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
just a bump incase it goes to the bottom, dont like to sticky one day events

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Couple of notes :

MAKE SURE U HAVE DONE ALL YOUR LVL 40 QUESTS AND - MAKE SURE U HAVE THE GEM AND THE INFERNO QUEST BEFORE COMING - from the old guy upstairs from the Round Table.

Elsewise u wont credit each Co5 Boss or get the massive amount of CL XP and the GOOD item they AUTO give u apon death. :)

Other than that spread the wurrrrrrrd , and bring bots if u got em. If it is possible and people r still awake, we may do Azazel if people r willing to swap grps. (Prolly run past Legion tho cos hes a pain in the ass without a large zerg)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
jrjr999 said:
Sry this clashes wirh ML3 so will not b on co5.

What ML3 ? u read a date wrong ? Why would people be running a ml3 today when Thergador is doing an entire ML rush over the next 2 days :/

If u mean Darzils ML3 in the stickied section, that was last week lol :)

Oh well , fair enuf :p

jrjr999

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
What ML3 ? u read a date wrong ? Why would people be running a ml3 today when Thergador is doing an entire ML rush over the next 2 days :/

If u mean Darzils ML3 in the stickied section, that was last week lol :)

Oh well , fair enuf :p
I did daft bugger aint I.
nvm ther will b another.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Could we have another one plz...
l6.gif

Would be nice to have as much clxp as poss. before LotM is coming

:drink:

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
d@n.dk said:
Could we have another one plz...
l6.gif

Would be nice to have as much clxp as poss. before LotM is coming

Knight is gone im afraid however seein as i pretty much ran half his account for the cocknocker when he was playin , as well as the Co5 he did b4 this one, i will indeed run another, tho itll prolly be in about a week , ill post on here when i do, i need to get me mincer to 50 b4hand tho, but if anyone else wants to run one b4hand feel free to do so.

No doubt ill do some ML raids too, im out of practice :)

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparklehorse said:
i will indeed run another, tho itll prolly be in about a week , ill post on here when i do, i need to get me mincer to 50 b4hand tho, but if anyone else wants to run one b4hand feel free to do so.

No doubt ill do some ML raids too, im out of practice :)

:worthy:

Hurry up Bud.... We are waiting..

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
d@n.dk said:
:worthy:

Hurry up Bud.... We are waiting..

Heh im not the only one in Alb whos capable of runnin one u know :) ofc if no one else wants to do it i guess u better get your necros out lol >_< .

Mincers lvl quite fast but i dont own a bot so ure lookin at a week and half till im 50 prolly (+i gotta do the stupid champ quests)

phade

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to come with my scout hopefully i can make it on time.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparklehorse
Heh im not the only one in Alb whos capable of runnin one u know
I know...But you where the first to respons :worthy:

Mincers lvl quite fast but i dont own a bot so ure lookin at a week and half till im 50 prolly (+i gotta do the stupid champ quests)

Shouldnt take long... 14-15 hours from L1 to L50... and then a couple of hours to make the champ quests and off we are... :england:

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
d@n.dk said:
Sparklehorse
Heh im not the only one in Alb whos capable of runnin one u know
I know...But you where the first to respons :worthy:

Shouldnt take long... 14-15 hours from L1 to L50... and then a couple of hours to make the champ quests and off we are... :england:

lvl 20-50 ... and i dont play 24/7 yknow :) plus i get bored as fuck during 30-40, + i started my pally instead lol... looks like its gonna be a while im afraid, so id find someone else to run it or hold out for a bit (Tho by the time im rdy to run one, u could prolly have made cl5 with normal xp )

kinnie

Fledgling Freddie
is this from step 1 (inferno lvl 50) quest? coz my necro and cleric need the steps. and they on part 1.

if so i probally on by my cleric martinnnn.

jonmoss

Fledgling Freddie
wiil be there at last lol

Roversgal cleric lv50

ps is that pry or excal?

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
CAN A MOD DELETE THIS THREAD PLZ AS IT KEEPS GETTIN BUMPEDA

Read the soddin posted date on this plz peeps .. this is like 2 weeks old now

Stop bumpin the damn thing, the Co5 currently running is on Thurs (ie now) and is in the sticky thread, plz remove this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom