Ci.Playboy Mansion....

O

old.Klaatu

Our clan is attempting to increase the popularity of our server,we have altered our mapcycle on the server to include some of the s6 league maps,bases2k1,chimkey_l,roasted_l,mortality_l and some other "less"common maps...please feel free to come along and use our server.If the server has been forgotten to be put over to public mode and it is not being used for clan stuff call into irc #ci. There is always someone there with rcon who will exec public mode and switch it to the map you would like...all are welcome....check us out!!:clap:

Ci.Playboy Mansion

195.149.21.103:27025

M

Moön

Sounds good klaatu, and if I'm not mistaken your server is one of the very few that actually has the 4fought league maps installed .

I know you lot are a good bunch and playing tfc 24/7 in CI so it should be a pretty well run server :clap:

Bit of back pimpage now, if you want to run the 4fought league maps at any time say if people on your server wish to play them or something, don't forget to upload the completed version of 4fought as the one you have afaik is on older beta .

get it here

I'l pop in some time and check it out myself :)

O

old.Klaatu

Long time - no see moon m8....thx for the info about 4fought,i'll upload the new version,pop in sometime!

M

Moön

I'm suprised CI havn't actually joined the bw 4fought league, there's still time though ;)

O

old.feigned innocence

Klaatu - posting the server ip:port here would make it easier for me to add to my gs list :)

O

old.Klaatu

opps sorry,an oversight on my part,many apologies...

Ci.Playboy Mansion

ip. 195.149.21.103:27025

thx for bringing that to my attention ;)

M

Moön

Or was it Sugar that had the dodgy limp wrist in one of those photo's from yer LAN .

Is it Nick or Gray perhaps ? ;)

S

]SK[

less common maps?

hummm.....

I know 'Push', dont see that often :D

O

old.Klaatu

less common meaning...mortality,roasted,chimkey,etc in a map cycle,not the usual 2farts,well,rcok2,etc.
Guess we can't please all the ppl....but our mapcycle will change,If ppl offered an opinion on which maps they would like to see in a map cycle then Ci. would responed.
So what maps you like to play?

O

old.Vix3n2

ci. are a sexy bunch and they know it, go play on there server they kick ass :D

/me humps all there legs wub wub :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom