*chuckle* short temper!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Oops looks like the PM has got into a spot of bother over doing exactly what Gwa and Dukat just did to me, i.e. making short jokes!

Found this especially funny
In a dig at Mr Bercow - believed to be 5ft 6in tall - Mr Cameron said that health minister Simon Burns's driver had accidentally hit the Speaker's car while reversing.

When Mr Bercow said he was ''not happy'' about the incident, Mr Cameron quipped to journalists at a Westminster lunch yesterday, Mr Burns retorted: ''So which one are you?''.
rofl!!

David Cameron criticised over John Bercow dwarf joke - Telegraph

Personally I really don't mind the short jokes, I mean it's not a disability and anyone who says it should be treated as such for those under 5.5 is mad, though I do think it is different for 'real' little people who do have dwarfism because it really does have a negative impact on their lives but folk can't use the PC card on everything.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't mind short jokes either, but you are rather born with it. So it's kinda less ok then, for example, making fun of fat people.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
lol i thought that was awesome :)

poor guy just cant get away from the dwarf comments, he is not even that short (hes 5ft6 i think)

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Haha that reminds me of the new guy at work. The first time he walked in the door, the butcher said "Fuck me where's your horse?" I didn't stop laughing all day.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Oops looks like the PM has got into a spot of bother over doing exactly what Gwa and Dukat just did to me, i.e. making short jokes!

Found this especially funny rofl!!

David Cameron criticised over John Bercow dwarf joke - Telegraph

Personally I really don't mind the short jokes, I mean it's not a disability and anyone who says it should be treated as such for those under 5.5 is mad, though I do think it is different for 'real' little people who do have dwarfism because it really does have a negative impact on their lives but folk can't use the PC card on everything.

It's his fault for being small tbh :< live with it you mardy bastard. :p

;D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
ok 5'6 is short...but its not THAT short. A tad below average height (5'9 ?) but he's not a dwarf

Zede

Part of the furniture
worlds only 2 word joke : Dwarf shortage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom