Chronic's attention seeking thread

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Since some of you are allergic to the rvr section and this has nothing to do with the general section :)
I think the time has come to call it a day in my daoc life, i have done pretty much everything this game has to offer from leveling in Mularn to leading a succesful relic raid, soloing and running in a gank grp and had some great times. I took a break from the game to do my exams and finish off uni work but since coming back i have become increasingly bored of the game, and i believe if you dont enjoy playing a game there is no point playing it. I have made some great friends over the years playing this game from both sides of the fence so to speak.
I tried to play my hunter as one of my last goals to get rr10 on one of my chars, but i really dont find the game enjoyable so i guess that will remain incomplete.
<the soppy thank you bit>
Thanks to all the people who made this game worth playing allies and foes alike, i dont think this game would last as long as it has without the community it has populating it.
Special thanks to Realm Defenders, White Rose, Fellowship of Midgard, Mjollners Fury, Aftermath, Kupo Flux, Praetorian Guard, Red Guard, Black Company and anyone else i forgot to mention you know who you are :)

I'll never sell my account so you might see me on and off once in a blue moon if i fancy giving the game another go (look at that 3 yrs of gaming condenced into 2 paragraphs ><)

/Signing off
(for those who dont know my aliases)
Mid/Excal
Chronictank DireAffliction - Berserker RR5
Chronicpain - Shaman RR5
Chronicstrike - Valkyrie RR4
Chronicsummoner - Spiritmaster RR4
Goldplated P1mp - Spiritmaster RR5
Sirrus AlchemyAddict - Hunter RR3
Darkcaster PBTBot - Runemaster RR2
partially played Debbs - Healer RR5
Alb/Pry
KillerCleric - Cleric
KillerBot - Cleric
Chronicstrike - Reaver

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, i've personally stopped playing Daoc 3 times already, for periods up to three-four month....and i've always returned - after fixing that RL stuff that made me perform this temporal quit (last time it was combined boredom - and release of Oblivion btw). So...i see no need for farewell threads - unless u change ur lifestyle completely, smth like going to research pinguins' habits in Antarctic. You will be back. Or not. Time will tell.

Anyway - good luck! :)

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck out there chronic. Hope you get the chance to do what you want out there. And perhaps, cya again someday! :p

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
gl dude, im addicted again :D

Keep in touch on msn :)

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
GL Chron - one of the oldies.... /salute

oh yeh, and you'll be back - trust me ;) and if not, see u in WarHammer !

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
Omg <Cries drastically> buuhuu we're gonna miss you Chronic! Good luck in future reference

(/whisper Don't worry, He'll be back in a month or to;)

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Always sad to see people leave :( Good Luck in RL mate...

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Chance said:
Good luck with that thing some ppl like to call RL:)

RL? I heared the graphics are really good but the storyline sucks and it has permadeath :(

Not my kind of game.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Always sad to see the old school taking the final bow m8, always been a great pleasure to know you and play alongside you through the years.

Hopefully I will see you in Warhammer old freind. Heres something from the good ol days, seems that me and Casiraghi are the only ones left :(

Misc2.sized.jpg

Whoodoo Voodoo - Former GM - Realm Defenders

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Godbye old friend, hope irl brings u good stuff.....................BUT U WILL BE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:fluffle: :fluffle:

hanza

Fledgling Freddie
/bow with all due respect to someone that involved into his realm's life.

farewell, and be carefull IRL .. i ve heard it s evil :p

Natal

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
Always sad to see the old school taking the final bow m8, always been a great pleasure to know you and play alongside you through the years.

Hopefully I will see you in Warhammer old freind. Heres something from the good ol days, seems that me and Casiraghi are the only ones left :(

Misc2.sized.jpg

Whoodoo Voodoo - Former GM - Realm Defenders

damn i see so many old friends in that pic.. but i'm still one of those who still is left(dunno why i aint in it. might have been offline)

but anyway chronic it has been some great years since i started to know you back in Realm Defenders. It has been a great time. but anyway cya to you in daoc. but ill allways catch you on msn :)

Debbs

Fledgling Freddie
Why you gonna do a silly thing like that hun :twak:
I will miss you not being online
we have had some great times in the past
just dont be a stranger on msn

*hugs*

Dancingboner

Fledgling Freddie
Ello Chronic mate, Mrheals here.

Sad to see an old friend leave the game. Incredibly upset not to be on that picture! :p I was so around then :p

Cya in WH matey :)

Good luck with the real life thing.. whatever that is :S

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Bah...you had better...

Bah I just saw you logonto MSN...if you are cutting down heavily on playing this game you had better send me a message on MSN everytime you logon mate!:) GRRR!:)

But on a more serious note, sorry to see you go mate, but understand it too. Have fun out there in the realworld. Best of the best both in the game and as a friend. Take care mate!:)

/Charmangle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom