Chronicles? x<<

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Are the Chronicles screwed up once again? When looking at the realm points earned, it seems to me that the actual amount of rps you've got on your character is correct, and updated, but the amount of rps earned in the last week hasn't been updated. Am I right, and are the bloody Chronicles broken... again? :(

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Well it correctly holds the amount of rps you have in total, no need for much more tbh

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Neo said:
Been for ages. sux bigtime
Well, it broke down after the patching, and then they fixed it again ;x Now it's fucked again ~
LordjOX said:
Well it correctly holds the amount of rps you have in total, no need for much more tbh
It would be nice for the thing to work correctly tho, even if it'll get screwed the next patch :E

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
irc bots that show stats are updated daily tho, so use those instead ;)
prolly means that xmls are updated however some code has changed and duskwave isnt updated that often anymore ^^

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
toxii said:
irc bots that show stats are updated daily tho, so use those instead ;)
prolly means that xmls are updated however some code has changed and duskwave isnt updated that often anymore ^^
Aye. I expected the XML to be fucked again, as it's done so loads in the past, but it's gotta be the site this time, I guess :e
AngelHeal said:
what are cronicles?:p cronicles of narnia?:D
No thanks, not into that christian bollox ;p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Aye. I expected the XML to be fucked again, as it's done so loads in the past, but it's gotta be the site this time, I guess :e

No thanks, not into that christian bollox ;p

satanist or ateist:p?

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, sux. total rp works.. but rp last week doesnt.... cant show off that i made 40k+ rp solo in 2 days whit my bb druid.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah there seems to have been some changes to xml. Atleast one thing I noticed was that lastweekrp can now be empty instead of 0 it was before (if there was no lastweekrp).
So alot of characters weren't working due to that so I just stopped the updates until I can be arsed to figure out what else has changed and fix it.
Some kinda xml changelog would be favourite really, it's bothersome figuring out the changes :(
I got no interest in daoc stuff anymore but since it doesn't cost me extra to keep the site running I can keep it there while someone still wants to use it.
As long as it doesn't require much work to keep it running anyway, if someone knows what's changed in the xml, you can drop me a mail or PM and I'll fix the site faster probably :)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
satanist or ateist:p?
Atheist, tho Satan is my idol.

Keep Duskwave up, I like it :p I didn't have a clue about who ran the thing tho, so... hi!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Atheist, tho Satan is my idol.
QUOTE]
thought so:p
its fasionable now adays to be raised with all christian values but now rebell against that and go with something new:p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
thought so:p
its fasionable now adays to be raised with all christian values but now rebell against that and go with something new:p
I've never been brought up with any religion tho, and I'm glad about that :d

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
I've never been brought up with any religion tho, and I'm glad about that :d
Just be happy you were brought up in a society with cristian values rather then satanistic.(or some other obscure religion:p)..or we would all be burning eachother at stakes:p
I wasnt brought up with any religion either btw...but a lot of people today forget that we all have christian values in us, and there are nothing wrong with those:)

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
ebenezer said:
Just be happy you were brought up in a society with cristian values rather then satanistic.(or some other obscure religion:p)..or we would all be burning eachother at stakes:p
I wasnt brought up with any religion either btw...but a lot of people today forget that we all have christian values in us, and there are nothing wrong with those:)
Well, my favourite christian value would be christmas. It kinda stops there tho, and the only thing I like about christmas is the fact that I get two weeks off :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom