Chronicles revisited

N

Nazghul-

Is chronicles not gonna be updated for 8 months now...? ;(

P

Pin

For some reason, GOA put stats at a lower priority than securing account details, getting passwords back out and opening up customer support again.

No idea why though :rolleyes:

J

jox

Originally posted by Pin
For some reason, GOA put stats at a lower priority than securing account details, getting passwords back out and opening up customer support again.

lol

W

-Wedge-

The stats where working reasonably, I dont see why this couldnt keep on going while one part of GOA stopped... Its like saying your car shouldnt start because you have a flat tire...

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by -Wedge-
The stats where working reasonably, I dont see why this couldnt keep on going while one part of GOA stopped... Its like saying your car shouldnt start because you have a flat tire...

you wouldn't wanan drive with a flat tire, so there'd be little point in starting it ;)

J

JawZ

The character stats are sent on floppy disks via snail mail to GOA:s xml file webhotel, so it might take some time before the next update.

N

Nazghul-

Originally posted by JawZ
The character stats are sent on floppy disks via snail mail to GOA:s xml file webhotel, so it might take some time before the next update.
That explains it, thanks. :)

W

-Wedge-

you wouldn't wanan drive with a flat tire, so there'd be little point in starting it

True, but you could still listen to music & turn on your lights without draining your battery...

Givz chronicles... Its not even a security risk...

Q

quinthar

Unless the "rushed to market" (Note sacasm ere) stats caused the present problems in the first place ;)

Q

quinthar

True, but you could still listen to music & turn on your lights without draining your battery...

Givz chronicles... Its not even a security risk...

I can tell yer an Alb, think of the trees man!!!!

The polution coming out of your exhusts is hurting a lot of innocent trees and wildlife, treehugers wont accept it!!

O

osy

It's been proven over and over again. If enough paying customers whine about it, then it will be adressed.

G

greenfingers

still no reply on my Radeon matter though :(

READ MY MAILS U GITS !!!!

F

Flimgoblin

more like saying your car shouldn't start because someone's half-inched the dashboard and their wire cutting abilities left the ignition fucked.

O

old.Zarko

Originally posted by Pin

Well its taking em a damn long time - too long.......

Users who are viewing this thread