Chronicles never updated?

O

old.Akirai

Whats up with the chronicles? 4 days and nothing has changed on the guild pages. Or do they not work weekends :rolleyes:

E

--Eraser--

yes, its not THAT up-to-date, indeed...
i hope they will do something there...i thought it would be a kind of automaticly udating with the info-surces directly from the server...

A

Alrindel

It looks like the scripts that extract the data from the database and generate the XML files still aren't running properly. They were all refreshed on August 10th, but they had the same levels, realm point totals and crafting skills as the ones from August 8th... except that every player was listed as "3_Days" instead of "Recently".

But geeze, give them a break, they've only had this up for a few days so let them get the bugs out of the system. You didn't make THAT many realm points over the weekend. :p

P

- Pathfinder -

We got over 800k for the guild; show us it, damnit! :)

O

old.Wicoa

<nods heavily with alrindel>

Go play df little monkies, what are you doing posting about such a minor issue.

O

old.Akirai

Dont you call me a monkey little boy.

I made a new guild 4 days ago, and i want to see it up there ok.
Nothing wrong with that.

M

matax

You think you've got problems not viewing your guild on the chronicles ....

I made my guild last Thursday. Somehow another 'new' guild was merged with ours. OK not too bad I suppose as we instantly get 16 in our guild :), but I now have to spend half my game time explaining to these extras that they've been merged with us and we are a roleplay guild and do they want to stay etc !

Then my guild appears on the chronicles at the weekend :) but only the 8 people from the 'other' guild are listed and not my 8 :( And to rub salt into the wound, 2 of them have Hibernia races and classes !?

(and before anyone tells me to use Right Now, I have :))

A

Asgorim Fin

just in case

no news really, but when askin about it... official reply ;

08/12/2002 11:17 AM
Greetings,

Yes, there is a known problem for the chronicles lately. They are not being updated as often as they should. The web admins are working on it.

Sincerely yours,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

Users who are viewing this thread