Chronicles feedback

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
A couple of things

1. The new chronicals are up so if you have time please take a look at them (Roll of Honour on the main community website) and send us any feedback/bugs you see.

2. The network staff have made a few changes in how things are done here (our end - this has nothing to do with OpenTransit and they're working on the problem in parallel with us). We basically need to know if the lag tonight is any better than it was before, or worse or the same. There's only so much we can test ourselves, really need the feedback of a few hundred people to be able to see if the changes we've made have had any noticeable effect. So this is the new place to flame about that (but keep the ping plots coming in - they're helping A LOT).

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
english version of the chronicles doesnt work and the other versions are very buggy? :eek:

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
who cares about the chronicles now? everyone is quitting due to toa+NF and the rest is gone when wow comes ;<

Chronictank

FH is my second home
enkor said:
english version of the chronicles doesnt work and the other versions are very buggy? :eek:
works fine for me
clear ur browser cache

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
MaditioN said:
who cares about the chronicles now? everyone is quitting due to toa+NF and the rest is gone when wow comes ;<

and I hope you have fun in whatever new gaming experience you end up in. That still doesn't stop the fact that we want to know what the remaining existing customers think about new things and that will be the case even if we only have 1 customer left.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt work for me no matter how much i clear my cache (french and german versions work), and on pages where you can scroll through a list of players, unguilded players get their "-" overwritten with the guild above or below them when you scroll past them :eek:

edit: works now, dunno what i did, bug is still there tho :p

Tilda

Its nice Eri, however warrior needs a capital letter please :D

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
[GOA]Erivoss said:
and I hope you have fun in whatever new gaming experience you end up in. That still doesn't stop the fact that we want to know what the remaining existing customers think about new things and that will be the case even if we only have 1 customer left.

1 Man RvR would be fun, no more zergs... hey, wait a minut.....

:)

The new chronicles is looking fine, abit flashy, but seems to be goa's thing these days :p

Takes a minut to figure out completly, but then it is a very nice tool :)
:wij:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
oh and one more thing, would be nice with a few changes to the camlann version, for example a scroll bar on the "all realms" top rp or top lwrp lists :)

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
[GOA]Erivoss said:

ye only me who are quitting due to nf etc, i promise ;<
even you read these boards and know ppl are getting boned on nf and rather idle until some other game pops.
not thrash talking nf tho, it was uber the first days when all ppl was out checking the frontiers out, then the pop went back to pve :/

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
bug:

I'm unguilded so only should get a " - " in the "Guild" column.
But when I looked for the Shadowblade rankings, scrolled down, then back up using the arrows on the side, I suddenly became member of a guild at random.

According to this bug I've been member of Legion of Tuonela, Bad Omen and Warders of the 7th Sigil ;)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
ye only me who are quitting due to nf etc, i promise ;<
even you read these boards and know ppl are getting boned on nf and rather idle until some other game pops.
not thrash talking nf tho, it was uber the first days when all ppl was out checking the frontiers out, then the pop went back to pve :/

And people wonder why GOA doesn't post more stuff on FH... lol

Chilly

Balls of steel
Tilda said:
Its nice Eri, however warrior needs a capital letter please :D
adjective? or at abest a noun, not a proper noun certainly.

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
My guildless spiritmaster just became a member of Tiarna :eek:

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
MaditioN said:
why am i not suprised your main is a scout?

Hmm ok. Flame much?

I've been playing a paladin and an icewiz in RvR the past couple of weeks... very very fotm isn't it?

Geruto

Fledgling Freddie
Still had some lagspikes while playing, but nothing like we had last week.

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
To much flash for my taste. Something simple like Duskwave is good enough. Although the War room is much better than your old one.

Bellona

Banned
Ariacs said:
To much flash for my taste. Something simple like Duskwave is good enough. Although the War room is much better than your old one.

you read my mind :D

hope duskwave soon will work again :)

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Well I might have missed something major here or can/cant you check on a single character in the way you can on the Herald? Check kills and so on...

It looks nice but is it really that much more content? Or is that kind of stats available for fan-sites? (kills, deaths and similiar...those who've seen the individual stats on Camelot Herald know what I speak of)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
just get a "coming soon" message using mozilla.

Looking in IE now :) really quite cool :) me like.

Most active guilds seems a bit broke - apparently HG are 4th highest on excal with a massive 34k lwrp :) dunno if it's just not been tracking for long.

the housing thing is ace!

and I love the mouse-over on the individual stats showing what level rank they are :) that's cool.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Look at the AS system, it seems as you forgot all the guilds laying name (owner) of the AS. eg look at GoP as (alb pryd) it says 7 guilds in it, shows 6 and GoP is missing. Yes you can push the "GoP" name in top, but you cant se the info for the guild like for the other guilds in the AS (rps and keep/tower owned)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
Most active guilds seems a bit broke - apparently HG are 4th highest on excal with a massive 34k lwrp :) dunno if it's just not been tracking for long.
Same for Prydwen alb. Says GoP is first with holy 140.000 lwrp, and Phoenix Legion got 39.000 lwrp (i alone got 120.000 /flex) so cant be....

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
Same for Prydwen alb. Says GoP is first with holy 140.000 lwrp, and Phoenix Legion got 39.000 lwrp (i alone got 120.000 /flex) so cant be....

Prolly because it just started and counting from now.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
nm that was allready said like a 1000 times xD

Xplo

Banned
When you got to an individual guild section, if you move acros the realm points of the character it says:

7L3 Phoenix Knight -> should be Alerion
8L5 Alerion Knight -> should be Unicorn

I believe all rr's need to be upped by 1 :)

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Might be me that is silly - but shouldnt Excalibur, Thors hammer, lugs spear be placed in Castle Excalibur, and not Castle Myrddin as it say on Chronicles.

Basickly it seems Chronicles got power and strength relig keeps switched.

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Bleh, put comments on the lag thread before I noticed this existed. See here in the unlikely event of anyone caring ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Works fine for me, but the graphics seem really overcompressed - lot of jpeg compression artifacts on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom